Chapter 3

I was never one to give in so easily but I hated running. What he was offering was an honest life that didn't have me running from life.

"Fine." I say still looking down. I hear him get up and I look up to see his hand extended out to me. I grab ahold of it and he pulls me up.

"You obviously know who I am, so do you mind if you tell me your name?" I ask brushing myself off.

"Shinya Kogami" he says. We start to walk to the door of the roof and head down the stairs. We exit the building and head back to the police car and the rest of the team was already there.

"Kogami, Mosaoka is bleeding badly we need to- you caught her? Why isn't she cuffed?" The other guy with black hair asks. He now had glasses on and was looking at the old guys shoulder.

"She came willingly." Kogami says continuing to walk towards the car.

"That would have been easier from the start girl. You didn't need to go shoot anybody." I scowl at his attitude and knew we weren't going to get along well if it kept up the way it was going now.

"Like he said I came willingly don't make me regret that decision four eyes."

"You'll be sitting in the trolly with the rest of the enforcers, let's go!" Four eyes says. The guy and the woman with brown hair gets in the police car and drives away leaving us to walk all the way back to the trolly.

"Let's go." Kogami says grabbing my wrist dragging me along. I fix my pace quickly to match his and we walk a few blocks until the police car was spotted alongside a trolly. We get in the trolly and I sit beside Kogami and the other three sit on the opposite side of us.

"I have to say miss, you have a good aim." The old man says wincing.

"That's to be expected from someone who had been training there whole life with a gun." I say back bitterly. The man sighs before wincing again. I close my eyes and lean my head back against the wall behind me feeling drowsy.

"Let's just get this over with." I mumble before falling asleep.