Chapter 2

"Good evening kuya, sorry natagalan." The guy from the club told the driver while looking at me. Umiwas ako agad ng tingin.

He positioned himself on the other end of the back seat and closed the door right after. There's a space between us that's keeping us apart from each other.

Umalis din agad yung kotse after the driver made a few clicks on his phone. I gave a side eye to the guy on my right and I can see that he's really drunk. His right elbow is leaning towards the window while his furrowed forehead is leaning on his hand with his eyes closed.

I don't know what got into me but I found myself scanning his entire face to have a closer look of his features. From his clean looking brushed up hair that fits the shape of his face perfectly, down to his pair of thick brows and long eyelashes, down to his pointed and narrow nose that looks like it can cut anything that gets close to it, and down to his plump and pinkish lips and well defined jawline.

How can someone be miserable with this kind of looks? He looks like someone who can get everything that he wants.

My long stare got interrupted and I immediately looked away when I felt the car stop. I looked outside and realized that the first passenger was going off already. I sat down properly and I felt the guy sitting beside me flinch while his eyes are still closed.

"Sir teka lang po ha? May hinihintay lang po ako na mga bagong pasahero." Kuya driver informed me while looking at the rearview mirror.

I nodded and gave him a short smile to assure him na okay lang. I just looked outside and waited patiently on my seat.

After a few minutes, I saw two girls walking towards the car. I don't know what to do but the guy sitting
beside me is still asleep kaya I just decided to move closer to the middle para makaupo agad yung isang pasahero na uupo sa likuran.

The driver started driving again as soon as the new passengers entered the car. The guy beside me shifted his position and placed his head on my shoulder. Nanigas ang katawan ko when I realized how awkward our position was. But I still tried my best to keep still and not make any movements para hindi siya magising.

I looked down on him to check if he's still asleep and that gave me a chance to have a closer look of his face. I didn't know that someone could look as good as this. How is this even legal?

While I was searching for imperfections on his face, I accidentally smelled his perfume and I ended up wanting to smell it even more. I'm not the creepy type but his smell is so addicting that it will leave you wanting for more.

"You have arrived to your destination."

I snapped out of what I was doing when I heard the automated voice from Waze. I looked around and I realized that I'm in front of my condo already.

"Kuya oks naman na yung payment no? I used my card po." I asked kuya to make sure.

"Oo, sir. Kasama niyo po ba yung katabi ninyo? Dito din po kase yung naka-pin na drop off niya." Kuya driver looked at me and the guy who's still sleeping on my shoulder.

"Nako kuya, hindi po eh." I replied back.

I noticed the two passengers checking their watches and exchanging eye signals that only them can understand. I also noticed kuya driver scratching his head from the hassle that he'll get from this.

"Pano kaya yan? Di ko naman pwedeng isama sa byahe at baka lalong di makauwi." The driver exclaimed.

I gave out a deep sigh before answering back. Mas pressured pa ako dito kesa sa deadline ko mamaya.