Chapter 3

I woke up from a few hours of sleep when I heard my  alarm clock ring. Tinignan ko ang oras and it's 6 AM already. I have to be quick to avoid going beyond my 6 AM deadline. We only have 20 mins grace period kaya mahirap na.

I stood up to get my laptop on my table when I realized that I brought someone home kanina. I unconsciously touched my lips when I remembered what happened earlier. I went out of my room and decided to check on him on the sofa.

"Nasan na 'yun?" I asked myself. The drunk ass is no longer on the sofa.

Pumunta ako ng kusina at CR to check kung nandun ba siya, but there's no one there. Mukhang naunang magising sakin at umalis na. I just shrugged my shoulder and decided to go back to my room to work on my laptop.

After submitting my deadline online, I decided to chill and watch Netflix from my TV while l was lying down on my bed. Wala naman akong ibang plans ngayong araw bukod sa magpahinga.

I decided to watch Elite. This is one of my favorite shows because the theme of the series has something to do with LGBTQ+ awareness. Plus they all look so good that the bisexual in me is shaking.

I was in the middle of the episode already when I heard the door bell ring. I don't remember ordering any food nor inviting my friends to come over. Who could that be?

I stood up and quickly checked what I was wearing in front of the mirror before heading to get the door. I'm just wearing a dark blue sweater and a white boxer shorts. I guess this is fine, pambahay naman.

I went to the door and checked the peephole first. Malay ko ba baka masamang tao pala to, better safe than sorry. I can see someone's outside pero nakatalikod siya kaya di ko mamukhaan. His built looks familiar though.

I removed my eye from the peephole and decided to open the door already. The guy turned around and I was a little stunned to see Jace standing right in front of me.

"Jace, what brought you here? Ang aga pa ah. May plans ba tayo nina Dana na nakalimutan ko?" I asked.

He reached out for the back of his head shyly before looking back to me.

"Wala naman. I was just worried because you didn't text any of us back kung nakauwi ka na kaya I thought of checking on you. Utos din ni Dana." He exclaimed.

Oo nga pala nagsabi ako na magtetext ako sakanila pag nakauwi na ko. I was so preoccupied kanina that I forgot to text any of them.

"Shit! Onga pala di ako nakapagsabi sainyo. Sobrang antok na ako kanina kaya natulog na ako agad pagkauwi ko. Sorry, Jace. Nakauwi na ba yung dalawa?" I replied back.

"That's okay. Di lang kami mapakali kanina kaya I decided to drop by. Hinatid ko na din yung dalawa before heading here. You don't have to worry about them." Sagot niya at ngumiti to assure me that it really is okay.

I looked at his face and noticed how tired he looked. Wala pa yatang tulog to and I felt really guilty knowing that he had to go here just to check on me instead na magpahinga na lang.

"Kaya mo pa ba mag drive pauwi? You look dead tired." Naglakad na ko papasok ng condo para makaupo siya sa sofa.

I suddenly remembered someone because of the sofa pero pinilit ko din agad tanggalin sa isip ko.

"Oo naman. I can manage, don't worry about me." Sagot niya bago umupo sa sofa.