START!

"1!" NATO and EU shouted in the microphone.

The british team's POV

And the game begins! Mal and Australia started in a classroom on the ground floor. Mal saw a gun resting on a desk.

"Aussie, go grab that gun over there while i grab the gun outside" Mal said while pointing at the guns.

"Alright" australia said while grabbing the gun. Some of the guns are loaded while the others are not, Australia got lucky at got a loaded one.

Mal ran outside while Aussie followed behind him. Mal grabbed the gun and saw it was empty. He grabbed the 3 bullets he got and loaded it. They then heard footsteps behind them.

They looked back and saw germany and singapore. ITS THE WORK4LIFE TEAM! Australia started shooting while Mal hiding behind him getting bullets. Aussie's balloons didnt get shot while germany's one poped. The two teams ran different directions.

"That was a close one!" Mal said. "Be quite" Australia said.

(Tall team's POV)

They started on the school field. They looked around and saw some bullets in the grass, one gun pretty close and another far away. "Go get the far gun" north korea said to Russia. "Ok boss!" Russia said while chuckling.

North korea grabbed the gun and ran to Russia who grabbed the far gun. "Mines loaded" north said. "Mine too" Russia said. They both ran to the school canteen(cafeteria) that was nearby.

They arrived and saw someone running by the school building. "Who is that?" Russia asked.  "I think thats indo, he's the only one wearing slippers" n. Korea said."lets go chase them!" Russia said. They both ran towards the building.

Asian team's POV

"Why are you pulling me?!" Indo said a little loudly. "Don't be so loud! I saw my brother and Russia on their way!" South korea said. They looked in front of them to see Singapore and germany  running out of one of the classrooms.

Work4life team started shooting while the asian team ran behind the building again. They then heard more shooting from the corridor they came from. They looked and saw north and Russia shooting singapore and germany. They came out and they all started shooting eachother.

"Run!" S. Korea and indo said while running through the assembly point in the middle of the school.  North and Russia chased them. South saw there was a gate thing in front of the stairs. As they ran up the stairs he slammed the gate thing close.

Third person POV

North and Russia went to the stairs and.. "RUSSIA WAIT-" Russia hit the gates.. "OOWW" Russia screamed in pain. He was dizzy from hitting the metal gates. "I told you" N. Korea said while opening the gates.

Russia followed him up the stairs. They went to the first floor where the library is and went in. They didnt expect anyone in there so they went in.

"Thailand? Brunei?" They both said in shock.

Thainei team's POV

Crap. Both of them thought. "We are so dead" thailand whispered. They both had books on the table they sat next to. They both had guns but didn't use it. They immedietly ran outside while North korea and Russia chased them.

The tall team chased them but not for long. They bumped into the irerica team. They immedietly run back down the stairs being chased.

Tall team's POV

We are being chased. great. We run all the way back to the field we started in. We were very tired from running. They were at least 6 meters away from us. I guess they ran out of bullets cause they stopped shooting.

"Where are we hiding?" Russia askes north. "Lets just climb the tree". North korea climbed the tree while Russia struggles to get up. They were both on the tree.

"Ok so whats the-" north gets cut off by the sound of something. Russia fell down and poped his balloon."bad idea north, bad idea". "Sorry not sorry" North said.  They went down and went back to the canteen and sat down. They were really tired. North korea was sleepy and almost fell asleep when he heard a gun shot.

It was Russia. He shot phil's balloons. He hit two of them . I grabbed my gun and shot his last balloon. "PHIL!" a voice screamed. It was new zealand. We got up and left.

We even saw canada and scottland in the distance but didnt care.