The acceptance and the moving ( part 1)

Carolina's P.O.V.

Me: OH MYYYY GOOOOOD!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! OMG, OMG, OMG!!!

Dad: What is it Honey?

Me: I got accepted to the London academy of Music & Dramatic arts!!!

Dad: You have to stop talking so fast honey! I can't hear what you're saying.

Me: LAMDA! I got accepted to LAMDA! In London!

Tears start running down my cheeks. I have never been happier and I hope this moment will never ever end. I run down stairs with the letter in my hand and hand it to my dad. when he is done reading the letter he starts crying to.

Me: Are you okay daddy?

Dad: Yeah, I am fine, but you need to know that it is not everyday your daughter gets accepted to one of the most formal colleges in England!

Carolina: Dad? you know you're just making that up, but it is in fact a pretty good college.

He looks at me like I ruined the moment.

Dad: I'm proud of you, honey.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get in car while my dad puts all my luggage in the trunk. I turn on the radio, only to realise that the song that is playing is called 'moving out'!

Me: Damn it!

Dad: Hmm? What did you say?

Me: Nothing...

My dad closes the trunk and walks slowly to the front. He sits down and turns around so he can face me.

Dad: Honey, are you ready?

Me: Me?

Dad: Honey, have I ever called anyone else honey? And is there anybody else in this car?

Me: Oh, right. Yeah I am ready.

Dad: are you okay?

Me: yeah, why wouldn't I be?

He looks doubtful at me, but he shakes it off and starts driving. Honestly... something is in fact wrong. I don't want to leave. Well, I do want to leave for college, but not from my dad. My mom left us when I was 6 for another man. I haven't seen her since. So, my dad is everything I have and I don't want to leave him here alone. He has abondment issues, because of my mom. Thats why its hard for him that I am leaving for college, and it is in England. It isn't even on the same continent. I feel bad for leaving, but I have to do this. The car stops and he looks at me again.

Dad: Honey, we are here.

Me: Already? Are you sure this is the right airport?

Dad: Honey, this is the only airport around here. I am pretty sure!

Me: Of course.

He gets the luggage out of the trunk and we start walking to the entrance. I go to check in and when i am done I have to say good bye. I walk up to my dad and I say:

Me: I am going to miss you a lot dad!!

I start crying.

Dad: I know honey, I know... You do know that I will visit you in 3 months, right?

Me: I know.

" Carolina James? Carolina James? You have to board your plane. Go to gate 45a."

Me: I have to go now.

Tears are running down my face like a waterfall.

Dad: Hey, it is going to be fine. Everyone's going to love you.

Me: I know.

I chuckle and say goodbye for the last time. I run across the airport. " Carolina James? Go to gate 45a!". I see my gate and they are about to close the door.

Me: Hey, wait. Don't close it.

The man that is closing the door: Ma'am, where is your boarding pass?

Me: Here!

He scans it and let's me board.

The man that is closing the door: Are you okay, Ma'am?

Me: Leaving for college on another continent... So No!

The door closes behind me and I find my seat. I sit down next to two middle aged men

Man nr 1: Are you okay, Sweetie?

Me: No not really...

Man nr 2: Do you want a tissue? My fiancé can give you one.

Me: Oh, you guys are engaged? That's great! And yes, a tissue wouldn't hurt I guess.

Man nr 1: Oh, how ruud am I being? I am Neil and this is Patrick!

Me: Nice to meet you. I am Carolina.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I really hope you like this chapter! I am very new at this and if anyone wants to give me some critic or advice, that would be great! In the next chapter you will find out where In the states carolina is from and i will introduce her to Connor Franta and maybe some other youtubers ;)

Please give me feedback and if someone ever reads this, then HEELOOOOO!

Bye Pals:)