20. School lyf...

A/N : This is kind of a filler chap...

////=====/////=====/////=====/////=====////

After 6th grade literally everything changed. Their personalities, their responsibility, their nature.. Everything.

Thapki changed a lot. She became more mature than b4... She became reserved and more of an introvert... She hesitated talking to boys for some reason. Joining techno class took a toll on her studies too... Her grades started decreasing... She found it hard to keep up wid the others...

Though they were in different classes, they all had a common sports period. Students can take up any one game during that tym.

Thapki n Aradhya weren't much into sports, but Aditi was a volleyball player. So the three decided to opt for volleyball. There they had to encounter their old frnds too - Bihaan n Aryan.

They never actually had a proper conversation even after being in the same game for 3-4 years. In the beginning, the girls used to ignore them n if at all they saw the boys, they just got angry.

But later on Thapki realised that she had a crush on Bihaan. When she confessed this to Aradhya...

Thapki : Aru... I wanted to say something to u...

Aradhya : Yeah... Say watever u want to...

Thapki : Umm... Actually... From the past few days... Me.. I...

Aradhya : Oh come on, say it already. U don't hav to hesitate.

Thapki : I think...

Aradhya : U think?

Thapki : I think... IhaveacrushonBihaan (she said it in a single breath)

Aradhya (confused) : Wha... (it dawned on her) SERIOUSLY!!!

Thapki (nervously) : Yeah.. Pls don't get angry on me...

Aradhya was still for a moment, her eyes n mouth wide open. Slowly, she sighed n grinned. Thapki didn't expect such a reaction from her.

Aradhya : Thank god..

Thapki : What?! (in disbelief)

Aradhya : Yeah.. Actually it was... U know... Difficult for me to say bad about Aryan eventhough he deserves it. I didn't stop coz I thought u wud think that I am not taking ur side. Now we don't hav to do that.

Thapki : Ohh

Thapki was disappointed coz she just shared about her first crush to her bestie n she didn't expect this reaction from her.

Aradhya slowly realized that it was Thapki's first crush n she didn't show any excitement in it. Aradhya felt so bad.

She attacked Thapki with bone crushing hug n squealed loudly. Thapki was caught off guard but she balanced herself from falling.

Aradhya : OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! Thapki it's ur first crush. I can't believe it, the gud girl Thapki has a crush huh?!  (she winked at Thapki wid a mischievous smile)

Thapki (blushed) : Yeah.. And who told gud girls can't hav a crush.

Aradhya : Okay okay. Finally someone's behaving lyk a proper teenage girl.

Thapki : Yeah watever.

Aradhya : Watever?! Aren't u going to confess this to him? He already lyks u. Wat r u waiting for?!

Thapki : Woah! Calm down Aru. It's just a crush... It's not lyk we're gonna end up together.

Aradhya : U both lyk each other. Wat is stopping u from being together?

Thapki : Be serious Aru. He doesn't even trust me wid frndship. Wat wud be the situation in a relationship? Also u n Aryan lyk each other too but ur not together ryt... Nd I don't wanna fool around wid these relationship stuff. He's looking gud, his attitude, body language ... I can just admire it. Wat's the need to confess... Blah blah...

Aradhya : That's crct too... As u wish.

So that's how Thapki had her first crush.

Dhruv was always that gud, studious boy but that didn't stop him from having fun. He focussed on his goals n worked towards it.

Days, months, years passed on... Old frndships faded, new ones were created, some were relived, some were fake... But everything were a part of skl lyf.

The frndship which lasted longer was of Thapki n Dhruv coz they were classmates... But even they lost touch wen they completed their skl. Aradhya n Thapki lost touch after 10th grade. Aditi n Thapki were in contact due to volleyball practices.

As days proceeded, Thapki used to hear a lot of news about Bihaan's "love affairs". Each tym it was a new name connected to his name. So Thapki concluded that Bihaan had forgotten her. Not that she was upset or something, but even wen she tried to connect with him, he didn't even acknowledge her.

Thapki received quite a few proposals during her skl, but none of them were accepted. Her idea of love was far more deep, more of the fiction type. Moreover, she was scared of her family and never been in a relationship throughout her skl lyf.

She just enjoyed her skl wid her frnds. They were her world. She could be her actual self infront of them unlyk wid her family n relatives. They knew her strengths n weaknesses and supported her always. So the need for a boyfriend was hardly there. Lyf was carefree till the end of skl.

All those moments of crazy class fun, corridor talks, gossiping, staring at ur crush, pulling each others' legs, commenting on teachers, getting punishments, playing during study tym... Were cherished in everyone's heart.

At the end of their skl lyf, none of them (leads of this story) were actually in contact wid each other. They became mere acquaintances or say 'mutual frnds' in social media.

////=====/////=====/////=====/////=====/////