Complicated

Deku's Pov

As soon as I heard where Ochaco has gone I rushed out the door and down the street- running as fast as I could.I pushed pass people and ran through crowds- not even thinking to stop.

I guess I should explain what's going on here shouldn't it?
Well. Yesterday. A hang challenged me to a fight. And I said no, but they fought me anyways- not giving me a chance. And Ochaco on the other hand. Wanted to get back at them for what they did. And I heard that she went to fight them.. today.
And it's not just 1 guy. There are like 12 of them. And 2 of them are the leaders. Who told the others to fight me. And I bet. If she got through the others... She wouldn't be getting through those two.

I continue down the street and to the alleyway they challenged me.
I turn the corner.. To see a Terrifying result... I saw as she got punched. Over. And Over. And Over. Her getting back up each and Everytime. I quickly run in-between the man's punched, as I got punched into my side. I give them a death glare.
"What? Are you her 'weak little boyfriend' ????" One of the leaders said. Everyone else laughed.
I quickly go to her aid.
"Why would you do this?!"I asked her finding wounds all over. She didn't answer- and instead just looked away, with tears in her eyes. I give her my jacket.
I stand up and turn around to the gang members.
"Let me tell you ... You guys are in for a treat."
I said rising to 8%.
"Get him guys." The 2nd 'leader' said.
They all activated their quirks.
"Deku-Kun! You can't take on all of them at once!"Ochaco shouted.
"Ochaco... I've taken a hell of a beating and I can give one too."
Suddenly- one of them ran at me with a crystalized arm and swund at me. I shift to the side took their arm and slammed my foot into the back of their elbow.
They screeched out in pain as the feel to the ground.
I quickly turn to the others. I run to towards them as one shot at me with a gun, I took one of the members and put them infront of me- them getting shot in the process. I throw them to the side and slammed my heel into the back of the gunners head.
I could see the terror in the leaders eyes. the other 7 members charge at me. One using fire. One ice and another wind. I doge the fire but the ice peirced through my ankle.
I then- couldn't Dodge the tornado attack, sending me flying into the wall.
"Deku-Kun!!!"Ochaco shouted running over to me.
"I'm okay.. really. I am." I said standing back up to my feet.
"No. I'm helping." She said

Wait a minute!!! I didn't finish this story- but do you want be to? Cause I might not like dis stuff-