Aches

Takes Place: Dorms
Year:1st year
Relationship:Couple
-----------+-------------------+-------------+----
Ochaco's Pov
I wake up and look around my room.
"Deku left didn't he." I asked myself pulling off the sheets.I then stretch and look out the window.Beautiful orange and white beams, glimmered through the window shining onto my prehaps bare wall.Except for a few photos of Deku here and there. He doesn't think it's weird, I don't think...
I stand up, my feet touching the cool widen floor.I walk over to my dresser and through on some Jean shorts accompanyed by one of Deku's Hoodies.I walk out my dorm room and lock it behind me.I stroll downstairs to the common room.
"Morning."I said.I look around, only Bakugou and Kirishima were there chatting.
"What do you want roundface."
"I just wanted to go to the common area."I said
"Whatever."He said.Kirishima nodded.
"Has Deku-Kun come down?"I asked.
"No that dam-"
"No Uraraka-San, I think he's still in his room."Kirishima said interrupting Bakugou.
"Kay, Thanks."I said.I walk up the boys stairs and opened Deku's, room door.
"H-Hey get!- Oh, it's you...Whew."
Deku was changing, with a pained look on his face.
"Deku-Kun, are you okay?"I asked him closing the door behind me.
"Yeah, my back is just aching."
He threw on some jeans as I stare at him. His rock hard abs...
"Uraraka-San, are you alright?"He asked throwing on a shirt.
"Oh, yes!"
He then stretched.
"Ow!"he yelped falling to the ground.I rush over to him.
I then whispered into his ear.
"Go lay downn."I said.
He nodded and made his way towards his bed.He lied down.
"Lay on your stomache."I said, in a kinda whispery way.
He turned over onto his stomach.
I then climed onto the bed.
"U-Uraraka-San..What are you doing?.."
I sat on his waist, my legs on either side of his body.I placed my hands on his back, softly massaging it.
"Ah....That feels better..."he said.I move forward a little bit, moving my hands up to his shoulders.He breathed out a sigh.
"This feels really good you know."he said.
"Is your chest aching?"I asked.
"Yeah, kinda."
"Turn over then."I said.He turned around, sudden heat rising to his face.
"Uraraka...This looks wrong."He said.
"So?"I asked.
"This is like the position-"
"I use to massage you."I said.I slowly lift up his shirt,moving my hand under, slowly massaging and pressing on his chest.
"Uraraka-San, c-can you move back a bit."he asked.
"Why?"I asked.
"My-My crotch."
I look down, then immediately move, my face looking like it had all the blood in my body.
"Sorry Deku-Kun!!! I'm so so so so so so so sorry!!!!"I shouted.
"Its okay, really."he said.
He stretched, making me move a little.
"You know...My aches feel better..."he said with a sly grin on his face.
"Since we're in this position...."he held up his fingers in a tickling motion.
"No...No No No No No!!!!"I laughed as he bombarded me with tickles.When we were done, we found ourselfs in a odd situation.I was laying on top on Deku, my chest touching his, his hands were around my waist, and I was sitting, well laying in like a sexual kind of way...........Our faces both turn red like a cherry.We then quickly move off each other.
"Uraraka-San...You know, you feel really good..."
I gulped.
"You feel like Mochi!"he said squeezing me hard.
"OWW Deku!"I laughed.
He stopped from embracing me.
"Did you know that I love you?"he asked.I laughed.
"Did you know I don't not love you?"I asked.We both then burst of laughing.