A Hope For Something New

Oh.. shit. I haven't updated this in a while. Sooo, here you go ;D

Deku's POV

Everyday. I come by a particular fountain. An abandoned fountain at that. But, it was beautiful. The scenery was amazing and it reminded me of a certain person.. After graduating U.A high school. I've become a pro hero.. but I'm only number 7!
I haven't become number 1 yet but it's harder than you think. Anyways, off that topic. Uraraka Ochaco, my girlfriend, who left UA when we graduated. She didn't tell anyone why she left. And I haven't heard of her since.
I sigh as I make my way back to my apartment.
"Oh. It's 7:00 am. Gotta wake up Eri for school."
I said with a sigh as I put my watch back in my pocket. I continue walking until I reach the stairs. I look up them and give a disgusted face.. no there was nobody up there.. I just didn't feel like going up the stairs. I walk up, step by step till I reach the top. I take out the keys and unlock the door. I see Eri with her school clothes already on, plates in the sink and her homework for me to look over on the table.
"Good morning Deku-Kun!" She said with a smile.
"Goodmoring, you woke up on your own today?" I asked.
She nodded.
"Good girl!" I said patting her on the head.
I help her put in her backpack as I walk her to school. We get there, say goodbye, go back home, watch TV, fight some villains, do work, pickup Eri from school, make dinner, go to sleep. Every day. The same thing
I walk her to school. We get there, say goodbye, go back home, watch TV, fight some villains, do work, pickup Eri from school, make dinner, go to sleep. Again and again. Until I get a text from Uraraka. Which by the way. Hasn't said anything in 2 years. It said
I will be there at 8:00 tonight 😁
I didn't really understand what she meant. Then it struck me. She will be at the airport at 8:00!
I quickly get ready as I called Eri's school I'll pay for her After Care today. I put on my shoes and run out the door.
It's happening. It finally happening. She is coming back!
That's what I told myself. Waiting at the airport.
It's happening. It finally happening. She is coming back
But every time I said it. Nothing worked. I didnt see her at all. Not a glance. Soon enough. The airport was empty. I was the only one there... Waiting.. it's 11:00 pm now.. still waiting.. and waiting, and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting..
I realise.. she was never coming. I stood up and walked back home. Then I remembered Eri is still at school. Do at 12 am. I strod back to the school. Where I pick her up. Carry her back home. And go to sleep.
Days past. The same old thing. Again and again. Now I'm number 2 hero.. I've lost my other job. And I'm still waiting. At the airport everyday. Until one night while I was sleeping. I hear something. I sit up and get out of bed. I open my door to see Uraraka standing there..
Uraraka is standing there..

Then suddenly. Everything went black.
"Deku! Deku wake up!!"
I hear a faint cry. As I squint my eyes open. Huh. What is this. Kirishima.. Kachann.. Mina.. Todoroki.. and. Uraraka.. why are they here. Aren't I in bed.
"Deku!"
My eyes fully opened
I.. I'm in the school nurses office.
" Oh thank God your okay!!" Uraraka exclaimed hugging me hard.
"Huh? What happened.. I was. I was at home.. in the apartments. You, never came back.." I said.
"What do you mean?" She questioned.
I started to cry as I hugged her back.
"W-why are you crying?" She asked.
"I'm..I'm just glad your okay.."
She smiled.
"You never have to worry about me. I promise. I will always be okay."