Raspberry Milk And Hakuto Jelly

Kageyama felt a sense of nostalgia wash threw him as he stared at the 12 neatly wrapped Hakuto Jelly. He'd buy it all the time in middle school especially during festivals. Maybe mystery girl knew that? What if she was someone he'd known from middle school?

Kageyama pushed away his thoughts before reading the note.

Dear Kageyama kun

Have you figured out who I am yet? Probably not. But I saw that you're wearing my ribbon! I honestly thought I lost it but it turns out I dropped it by your desk! I nearly had a heart attack when I saw it! It's really sweet that you're wearing it though! Anyways, are you ready for your game? Remember not to doubt yourself, I'm sure you'll be fine! And share the jelly with the rest of the team too! Fighting!

- M

Kageyama smiled. Mystery girl must be really nice considering the fact that she worked hard to make these for everyone on the team and wrapped them all. What kind of person was she? What are her likes and dislikes? Kageyama couldn't keep his thoughts away. He felt an odd bubble in his chest.

'Mystery girl, when will we meet?'

_______________________________________

Note!

Hakuto Jelly is a Japanese peach jelly made with Hakuto Peaches.

It feels like so long ago, Kageyama had seen the the snacks on his desk like what the heck and now look where he is! I feel so proud right now! I kinda wish I had made it a Hinata x oc x Kageyama or maybe even Oikawa x oc x Kageyama cause I made up a whole what if plot for it because Hinata and Mochi were neighbors before she moved and she went to KiitaDaichi so yeah. But anyways, are you ready for the last 2 chapters? I'm so sad but so proud. Anyways, I hope you guys had an awesome day and remember that I love you!