Chocolate Milk And Ichigo Daifuku

3rd time. Kageyama was still slightly surprised at the snacks on his desk, but not as shocked as he was the first time. If anything, he was now curious about who could possibly be doing this. He didn't have any friends in his class. Not to mention, he never spoke. So who could it be? No one even looked at him in class.

Kageyama put the Daifuku and Milk in his bag before reading the letter.

Dear Kageyama san

I figured out how to make Ichigo Daifuku yesterday, so I thought I'd make it for you! I hope you like the sweets I've been baking. Remember to practice hard and make it to nationals!

- M

Kageyama felt an odd bubble in his chest. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.

_______________________________________

Note!

Ichigo Daifuku is Mochi stuffed with fresh strawberry. Daifuku is a popular traditional Japanese soft Mochi which is usually stuffed with sweet red bean paste or Anko.

Kageyama is slowly warming up to the idea of a secret admirer, Mochi is a sweetheart so I'm not surprised! I feel like I'm making Kageyama a bit ooc so sorry for that but I'll try to make him seem less like that. Anyways, do you like the plot so far? I promise it gets better just bare with me! Anyways, I hope you guys are staying safe! Are you in lockdown? Cause I still am. Kinda sucks but hey it's where I got the inspiration to write this so yeah! Have an amazing day you beautiful people!