The Point System

While points will in no way determine if you win or loose any of the contests I'll be none the less keeping a ranking system for fun and perhaps future goodies for high ranking participants. If nothing else the highest ranking participants will have nifty titles.

How it works.

Each time you participate in a contest you will get one point.
Each time you win in third place you gain three additional points (4 total for that entry)
Each time you win in second place you gain five additional points (6 total points for entry)
When your first place in a contest you gain Nine aditional points (10 total points for entry)
If you qualify for the special pink ribbon you get an add on of five aditional points (+5 to whatever points you have accumulated for the entry)

Ranks of nobility
Empress - Thats myself
Queen /King - The highest ranking player at the time
Archduke/Archdutchess 100 - points
Duke /Duchess 90 - points
Marquess - 60 points
Count/countess - 40 points
Lord/lady - 25 pints

I don't expect any titles to be earned for quiet awhile other then the Queen or King but since I intend on holding these monthly so I hope in time I'll have a full court. When we reach a full court of noblity there will be a special event among the court and super special prizes. Luckily I have plenty of time to figure that part out but I will make sure its special.