July 2020 Contest Challenge [🍊Vitamin Sea🏝]

Ok So Summer time is here and one of my favorite things is drinking cold fruit juice on the beach with a good book 🏖. How I hope I can do that this year...

In this entry you must incorporate the beach or the ocean and a type of citrus fruit like lime, lemon, orange or grapefruit

In this entry you must incorporate the beach or the ocean and a type of citrus fruit like lime, lemon, orange or grapefruit... in the image somehow. This one's kind of vague but I mean you can get pretty wild, like a character with a fruit-themed outfit under a palm tree or maybe the beach itself is made out of fruit...maybe the ocean is orange juice, maybe you have a character just straight up eating fruit on the beach or maybe the lemons and limes are at war and the oranges are arriving by sea to battle with both and it's a total juice bath. I'm open to all sorts of possibility!

Encourage my vitamin C intake people!

This time the  🎀 pink sparkle ribbon 🎀 will be given to the person who has the secret Specific number of fruit items in their art

This time the 🎀 pink sparkle ribbon 🎀 will be given to the person who has the secret Specific number of fruit items in their art .  The number could be anywhere from 1 to 15.  Remember the super sparkle ribbon is a bonus prize so no need to qualify for a pink ribbon to win 1-3 place, it's a random bonus inventive.

First prize is a full commission and blue ribbon.
Second prize is a chibi commision and red ribbon.
Third prize is a sketch and yellow ribbon.