September Contest: Retro Like its 1970s

Here's a real blast to the past is anyone up for the challenge?

The 1970s were known as the era where people seemed obsessed with burnt orange, really ugly sofa patterns, bell-bottom jeans, lava lamps, the war of rock and disco music, and some of the corniest looking movies ...ever. Oh, and roller skates and skating rinks were totally a thing. This month your challenge is to try to represent the things that you think of when you think of the 1970s and somehow bring them forward in your art. Now for some examples this can be an OC or fan art with the characters in vintage clothes, this can be using a very 1970s looking color palette, you could paint a record player, a lava lamp, or a musician from that era, a parent or grandparent at that time even! The sky is really the limit so long as you stick to 1970s you might have to do research but that some of the fun is it not?

Also If your art bleeds into the late 1960s a little or the early 1980s thats totally ok as all decades bleed into one another really easily.

This month the Pink Ribbon 🎀  goes to the person with a particular Item in their art I've selected thats a secret

This month the Pink Ribbon 🎀 goes to the person with a particular Item in their art I've selected thats a secret.

Deadline is the last day of the month September .