chapter twenty-seven

A'Zharia POV

A'Zharia POV

" You ready? " Nick asked me as he packed my baby's bag. I shrugged as I looked at myself in the mirror again.

" I guess I'm really not sure. " I said as I analyzed my face in the mirror. It had went down these past two weeks. You could still see there was something around my eye but it wasn't as bad.

" You got this dawg. We got this. " Nick said giving me a hug. I nodded at him as I hugged back.

" So the movers said they'a have yo stuff in yo new shit by the time it's time for you to come home. " Nick informed me.

I got happy as hell. We decided that I should move into another home across the state. It was close to state lines and once my baby is about a month or two old I'd move her out of state.

I wanted to retry things with Nau'Jour, but at this point I don't know. It was like my soul ached for his love and his touch, but my heart hurted from all the pain and lies and betrayal.

Nick said that he would tell Nau'Jour that I snapped on him and I just told me he could get out of my life too. As of right now, him and Tyler think Nick is gone to see his father that stays in Miami.

" Well shidddd lets go! " Nick yelled making me shake my head.

As we headed towards the car I noticed how much of a toll this baby weight as taking on me. It wasn't as bad these last few weeks because Nick was doing a lot for me.

It was so hard keeping Kenn and Zoie away from as my face went down. I didn't want them to see what happened. I didn't know how they'd react to it or anything.

I got in the car damn near out of breath making Nick laugh.

" Yo ole' fat ass tired ain't it? "

I stuck up middle finger at him and laughed.

I couldn't believe Nick and I became so close. I would've thought I'd be spending my pregnancy with my baby's father but instead I'm spent with my new bestfriend.

Three hours later...

" Come on one more big push baby. " The doctor said as she tried to coach me.

I really wanted to beat the hell out of Nau'Jour for making have to endure this pain right now.

" Oh my god. " Nick said pacing the floor back and forth.

" Girl please because you squeezing the fuck outta' my hand. " Zoie yelled.

I screamed loud as hell as I pushed one last time. I sighed as I heard baby cries making me forget all about the pain.

The nurses laid her on my chest for a minute or two and I couldn't help but fall in love.

" She got some big ass eyes tho. " Nick said peaking over at her.

" Nigga shut up. " Zoie laughed as they both looked at her.

They took her off of me and went to get her cleaned up, weighed and measured. I had some nurses help me get cleaned up as well.

" Look at all that damn blood. " Nick said as the nurse was cleaning from where I was laying. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

" That's dad? " A nurse laughed looking at me.

" Might as well be. " I heard Nick mumble.

" No that's her uncle. " I told her. She nodded and finished doing what she was doing.

Another hour I was finally able to get my baby girl to myself.

Journee Nora Willis. She was seven pounds and four ounces and 12 inches long.

(really not feeling the middle name but whatever🤣)

It wasn't long before they all tried to hog my baby. Zoie and Kenn had her for the longest taking pictures and videos.

Once they left Nicl hogged the hell out of my baby.

" I would post you but yo damn sperm dona' crazy. " He teased her making her laugh.

" Don't tell my damn baby that. " I laughed throwing a fork at him.

" Nah for real though I gotta go because they think I'm coming back today. " He said as he stood up and handed Journee to me.

I nodded and smiled at my baby. I looked back up at Nick as he put her pacifier in her mouth.

" I'a be back lata' or tomorrow ight? " I nodded. He gave me a hug and we both stopped for a second.

He shook his head as he went ahead and headed out the door. I sighed and got comfortable with Journee as I looked for something to watch on tv.

Nick POV

Nick POV

" Yooooo! " Toosii said smiling hard as hell dapping me up. I smiled back as we went in for a bro hug.

" How ya trip go? "

" Shid it was smooth you know. " I said rubbing my hands together. It left a sour taste in my mouth knowing he beat A'Zharia, but he hasn't told me yet.

Just sitting her chilling with this nigga made me wanna beat his ass. I was only keeping my cool since Zee was gonna leave up outta' here in a few months.

" How ya been holding up big dawg? " I asked as I sat down to spark a blunt.

" Shit been crazy. Zee ain't fucking with me and Nadia ass bout to drive me crazy. " He said shaking his head.

" That's what having two babymamas like? Ima pass on thag shit. " I joked.

" I should have too bruh. " He said taking a puff from his blunt.

" Ha' due date tomorrow too. Hopefully she don't let a nigga miss out. "

I shook my head. " Hopefully dawg. You know she love you though so she might hit ya up. "

" Already knowing dawg. "