Ally Brooke

Out of all the things I could be doing right now I was at a Fifth Harmony concert with my best friend Taylor, she wanted to surprise her sister and told me to come with her.

It's not that I don't like them, I'll just rather be at home in my room with some food watching Atypical or Riverdale.

There was all these sweaty people jumping up and down yelling at the top of their lungs and bumping into me and pushing around, plus they were musty.

The girls of Fifth Harmony sat down and started talking to the crowd, so it was somewhat quiet. Some guy brought the microphone over here and put it up to Taylor's face. "Surprise Lauren" she said with a huge smile.

All the girls were now looking at us while Lauren had her hand over her mouth about to cry. Taylor said some other stuff but I was busy staring at the girl with blonde hair."Hey what's her name" I said to Tay without taking my eyes off of her.

"Who Ally" she said looking at me. "Yeah the short one" I said still staring. "Oh yeah that's Ally she is like really nice and I mean really nice,  I think she's single" she said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Is it a way I can talk to her?" I asked laughing at her antics."Yeah I think we can probably sneak backstage or I can ask Lauren" Taylor suggested. "No lets sneak in it's more fun" I said jumping up and down.

I never met the other girls, only Lauren because I'm always hanging out with her and Taylor when she is on break. I know all of their names just not who is who. My thoughts vanished as Ally started speaking. "Ok we're gonna do one more song" she said as Angel started playing.

I know about this song because Taylor is always listening to it, and I must admit it's a banger. "We was just a moment nothing serious, never really paid you no paid mind, dropped the bag started paying, should've never lied" a gorgeous dark skinned girl sang.

"Who's that one." I asked pointing to the one who just finished her verse as Lauren started singing. "Oh that's Normani." Taylor said singing along. So that must mean the one who just started is Dinah. "They all have beautiful voices" I said to Taylor. "Oh just wait to see what happens next.

"Yeah, won't lie and say I don't lie yeah I might've told a few lies, yeah, won't lie say and I didn't try, but you're only worth a few tries, yeah. Track star, think you're running these streets, you ain't the only one running the streets, stay making ground like only wear cleats, yeah."

I was not ready for that at all. I heard a few of their songs before and none of them are like this one. Yeah they're all good, but they popped off on this one. "C'mon we have to find a way to get in without being noticed" I said to Taylor.

We started making our way through the crowd, which was large as shit, and by the time we got out of it the girls was walking off the stage. We walked around for a little but until we found an open window.

We climbed inside and snuck around until we heard someone yell "Hey wait how did you get back here!" Some big dude shouted out walking up to us. Taylor and I looked at each other and booked it.

We ran all the way until we saw the girls, and they was looking at us like we were crazy. "Taylor why were you and Y/n running" Lauren said pulling us in for a hug. "We snuck in" I said trying to catch my breath.

"Hey there they are!" the same guy from earlier yelled with two other guys behind him. Taylor got behind Lauren. As for me I tried to talk them down. "Lets just talk this out, violence is never the answer." I said slowly backing up.

"Get her!" He yelled as I started running around again. I was on one side of the table while the two guards were on the other side. "Lauren, Taylor say something!" I yelled out as they was just laughing with the rest of the girls included.