~𝙹𝚘𝚋 𝙷𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐~

*𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙*

I woke up with a pretty bad headache and when I looked at the time it was already 11:34. I got up, took a shower and got ready for the day. When I went down stairs I ate breakfast with the group because they leave back to Crenshaw in like an hour. So we all talked and hung out until they had to leave. I was pretty sad but my mom said I can go stay in Crenshaw for spring break so I was happy.

After they left I went to my room and just chilled for a little bit until I decided I was bored so I went to my backyard and sat on my bench just enjoying the outside. I like to sit outside and just think sometimes because it helps with whatever I'm feeling. Honestly I've been wanting a dog lately but I don't have the money to get one. I want a German shepherd because those are my favorite type of dogs. So I decided what better way to make money than to get a job? So I got up put my shoes on and left a note on the counter for my mom that I went job hunting.

When I was leaving my house and started walking to wherever I need to go, I got a text from Kairi.

Ugly Bitch😚❤️

Ugly Bitch😚❤️
Hey. What are you doing today?

Y/n🥵
I am going to go job hunting:)

Ugly Bitch😚❤️
For real? Do you want me to come with so you don't have to walk around?

Y/n🥵
Aww thanks ugly bitch:) but I don't want you to be running me around all day.

Ugly Bitch😚❤️
Ouch.. but it won't be a problem. I have nothing else to do anyways:)

Y/n🥵
Okay well I've already been walking so just meet up with me at the park by my house and thank you❤️

Ugly Bitch😚❤️
No problem. And okay❤️
𝚂𝚎𝚎𝚗

I started walking to the park listening to some music and when I arrived there was a group of boys playing basketball. They saw me and they called me over to them. They were pretty cute ngl but again I'm not looking for a relationship. I went over to them and they introduced them selves.

Guy 1: Derek