𝐶𝑙𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝐴𝑡𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑎 𝑈𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑦

𝑁𝐼𝐴

𝑁𝐼𝐴

"Kason stop playing and get my bags" i said while hitting Kason upside his big head

"you gone stop putting yo hands on me" he said back while mean mugging me

"yeah just get my bags before i hurt you" i told him

"you spoil i hope you know that?" he said while putting my bags on the ground

"you made me this way Mr. my baby gotta have everything head ass" i said which made him laugh

"because you suppose to have everything my baby isn't going to be out here wanting for nun" he said before kissing me

Today is the day i finally move in to my dream college i still couldn't believe i am at college the way i was acting in high school i thought i'll never graduate but i put my mind to it and made it happen finishing high school with a 4.0 gpa i was more then proud of myself i was cocky with it.

"y'all so bipolar" Niya said as she got out the car

"it's yo crazy ass sister man she be smoking sum" he added

i rolled my eyes to the non sense that was coming out his mouth "anyway is everybody ready to go inside?" i asked while looking around, all the people that came with me was, Kason, Niya, Noah, and my mom to help me unpack and get situated in my new dorm.

"Don't be rushing me damnit" my momma said while getting out the car

"Noah and Kason pick this stuff up so we can finally drop her bossy ass off" my momma said before walking in front of us i shook my head and followed right behind her i looked at the email i had that said where i'll be staying at "it's housing B" ...

"Noah and Kason pick this stuff up so we can finally drop her bossy ass off" my momma said before walking in front of us i shook my head and followed right behind her i looked at the email i had that said where i'll be staying at "it's housing B" i said to everyone we all headed towards the building with the B on the side.

"hello welcome to clark university how may i help you" the girl said upfront she wasn't much paying attention to me only to Kason who wasn't even worried about her

"i wanted to know where my dorm room is" i said giving her a fake smile she soon stop looking at Kason and back to me "ok what's your name sweetie?" she asked "Nia harris" i told her after looking for a good 10 minutes she finally give me my room number "120 on your left" she said giving me my room number i said thank you and walked to my room.