Chapter 2: New School

Ma: Buongiorno Francesca (good morning) 

Francesca: Damn ma che ore sono (what time is it)

Ma: Its 7:30 you need to get up

Francesca: ok ok hold up

Holy shit todays the first day of school, well for me I'm starting two months late lmao. As I got up I did my morning routine, got dressed and has some Biscotti (its like an Italian cookie). I decided to take the Ferrari cause why not. 

this is what I wore its pretty cute^^

As I'm pulling up at my new school which is Passaic Valley I take off my Fendi sunglasses and I felt everyone's eyes on me like tf never seen a new girl smh. When I first walk in I saw a girl she looked pretty shy I walked up to her and asked what her name was she said it was Allison 

Francesca: thats a pretty name im Francesca 

Allison: thanks but why are you talking to me? you dont seem like the type of girl that would talk to me.

Francesca: well I'm new here and I need help to find where the front office is so I can my schedule and you look like a nice person to be friends with

Allison: the office is over to the left 

Francesca: thanks sm girl

Allison: np, heres my number 201-***-**** text me ill see you around bye

Francesca: byeee

After I got my schedule some guy bumps into me he was really tall then gives me a dirty look. I said "watch where your going next time bitch" then I walked away. I had math first and it took me awhile to find it since the school is so big then I walked in the classroom bout 5 minutes late and I felt everyone's eyes on me "Hey sorry I'm late I'm new and couldn't find the class" I said to the teacher with a smile. She seemed nice and said would you please introduce yourself to the class I'm Ms. Clark by the way. Um ok I said well hi I'm Francesca Antonelli I was born in Burgen NJ and I just moved here yesterday. Very nice you can go sit with Mattia Polibio and Kairi Costentino Ms. Clark said. Then both the boys raised their hands as I started walking towards them something felt werid as I saw Mattia like he seemed familiarly.

*20 minutes later*

Then it hit me Mattia was the guy who ran his ass into me and didn't even apologized what an ass, but a cute ass him and Kairi were very attractive.

After math was over the teacher asked me and Mattia to stay after class great what is this about. 

Ms. Clark: Mattia would you mind showing Francesca the school around since she probably doesn't know where to go? 

Mattia: id be happy too 

Mattia said  that with a smirk then looked me up and down

Ms. Clark: Francesca are you ok that that

Francesca: hmm what oh yeah I'm fine with that

as we were walking out of the class I whispered to myself in Italian "sei il culo che e entrato in me mi chiesto scusa" (your the ass who walked into me and didnt say sorry)

after i said that Mattia looked at me and responded with "non sono culo ma scicuramente hai un culo" (im not an ass but you sure do got an ass)

oop-