Chapter 1

1864

It was the night of the capture. The night where some humans decided that they would capture all of the vampires. The Salvatore brothers were shot when they tried to save their dear Katherine. Little did they know that Katherine actually had wanted to be there. It was all part of the game.

As the brothers laid 'dead' on the floor in the middle of nowhere two women came walking by. The younger one knelt down close to Stefan Salvatore (the younger brother) and touched his neck checking for his pulse. She turned to her sister and shook her head saying no. The older sister knelt next to Damon Salvatore (the older brother) and put her hand in his cheek.

The older sister says "We have to get them in the cabin". The younger one just looked at Stefan with tears streaming down her eyes... She didn't move. The older sister says once again "Aemelia, we have to get them in the cabin". She had repeated a little louder so you could hear her accent. 

Momentarily they appear in the cabin. Stefan and Damon Salvatore in the front porch laying on the floor. The sisters were inside, talking...

"What if they are in transition?" 

"Then, we will help them. Aemelia, you shouldn't worry. Katerina would never past a chance to transform someone. Specially them..."

"So, we just got them here because it was needed?"

"Emily said Katherine wanted the Salvatore brothers here. If we don't want Katerina to find out that we are here, we need to do what she wanted to do."

"I know Catalina, but isn't there anything we can do to help them?

"Aemelia... We have to do as we were told. Our siblings wouldn't want everyone to know who we are."

"Alright."