Chapter 4

The sisters ran towards the noise and Aemelia just stared at the Salvatore brothers as they drained the blood out of two girls. Catalina just stood there, not because she didn't care but because she understood what had to be done.

"Stefan stop!" Aemelia yelled.

Stefan dropped the girl and looked at Aemelia with eyes of despair and shockness. Damon really didn't care. Catalina just stood there and walked towards Aemelia and hold her arm. Stefan looked at Aemelia once again but now he stood up. Aemelia looked at Catalina, and walked towards Stefan.

"Stefan... Must you hurt a woman who has never hurt you?" Aemelia said.

He looked at her and wipped off the blood of his lips. Aemelia stood up and walked towards Catalina.

"Catalina, may we stay here longer to help the Salvatores?"

Catalina nodded and Aemelia went back to Stefan and grabbed his arm and walked away from all the blood, the bodies and Damon.

Damon looks at Catalina. "Is she serious?"

Catalina smiled and nodded. She walks towards Damon. "My younger sister is keen to help you both. Personally, I-"

"I don't care."

"Mr. Salvatore, you will receive help wether you like it or not. Your a new vampire, and it's not the fist time I help someone. Aemelia over there wants to help Stefan. I, might as well, help you."

Damon looked at Catalina with such eyes that made her smile. He stood up, and walked the opposite direction that Aemelia and Stefan walked. Catalina follows.

Stefan is standing speechless. Aemelia staing at him with eyes of hopelessness. "Worry not, Mr. Salvatore. The help you need, I will offer". Stefan looked at her with a confusing look.

Yet he had to ask. "What do you mean?"
"New vampire. Just finished transition. Attacked first woman in sight. Do you believe help is not what you need?"

Stefan nodded. Aemelia smiled at him. "Killing shall not be needed" Aemelia said.

"What?" Stefan answered.

"The blood. You will not kill; you will not drain a human being"

"I don't understand"

"Control Mr. Salvatore. Control"

"Why do you talk like that Miss..?"

"Aemelia. My apologies, my siblings have made me speak in such way. I'll stop if it bothers you... I understand. It makes people feel uncomfortable."

"Not uncomfortable, just a slight stupid"

Aemelia smiles. Stefan looks at her with curiousness.

~We go with Catalina and Damon. At the opposite side of the forest where Stefan and Aemelia are standing. ~

Damon smirks at Catalina. She has to comment sonething about it.. Quietness would be awkward. Right?

"Everything alright, Mr. Salvatore?" Catalina said. Damon smiled, while the blood was dripping from under his chin.

"You're dripping" Catalina said.

"Excuse you?"

"Blood, Mr. Salvatore. That blood you just drank from that woman is dripping. You should probably clean. "

"Thanks."

"You're welcome."

"And you're name is?"

"Catalina"

"Sounds charming."

"Well, thank you. I have to say, you are doing quite well with your transition"

"Vampire?"

"Yes, for a very long time now."

Catalina smiles, yet Damon is intrigued.

"Who was that girl that was talking to my brother?"

"Her name is Aemelia. She is my sister."

"So, your sisiter is speaking with my brother?"

"Indeed"