One

The house is not too big. It consists of only one simple main building. Plants and flowers that are neatly cared for in the yard make it stand out among the other row of houses.

A petite man with snow white skin sits sweetly on the porch, holding a boy with a sage mane. His figure illustrates unusual elegance. Obviously too beautiful for his age that is no longer young.

His eyes never left the other two boys in the yard. Laughs when both of them chuckle with faces covered in dirt. An older boy stands up holding a bucket of water. He looks upset because his two younger siblings are supposed to help him water the plants, not playing with dirt.

"Jeonghan, sweetheart," the beautiful man calls, "Just let them play. You can go inside and help your father cook."

"Yes, Mama."

The lilac haired boy nods happily. He runs into the house, not forgetting to land a kiss on the forehead of the boy on his mother's lap. The youngest squeals with joy. His small hands reaching out to his brother, landing a kiss on the older's cheek in return.

Jeonghan's cheeks turn red. He quickly dash to the kitchen. Calling out for his other brothers. Arguments can be heard after that, sometimes a deep voice of a man tries to mediate. Though it doesn't give any effect.

"No, Hyung. You're lying!"

"I am not lying!. Chan really did kiss my cheek!"

"That's not fair!" Two boys appears at the front door. Both looking furious as they get near their mother.

"Mama Mama! Is it true that Chan kissed Jeonghan Hyung?" one of them asks.

"Yes, Soonyoung-ah," his orange mane is gently rubbed. Making the other boy behind him frown.

"Mama, rub Jihoonie's hair too!" he whines, sticking out his green head to his mother's hand.

Soon, another boy comes out. He looks like a mess. His pink hair covered with flour, so does his shirt.

He shakes his head, "I regret helping Papa."

"Why is that, Jisoo-ah?"

"He can't cook!"

The 'Mama' let out a laugh. He smiles from ear to ear as he gives the youngest to Jihoon who accepts gladly. Everyone loves the boy.

"Jisoo, go clean yourself."

"Yes, Mama."

Several tones escapes his lips as he steps into the kitchen. The first thing that greets him is Jeonghan, holding the tray in front of his face. He chuckles softly, asking the child to back off while he approaches her husband.

"Darling."

His husband turns, panic clearly visible in his eyes. His situation is not much different from Jisoo.

"Jaebum, you're only making donuts, for God's sake."

"Yoongi, I-," Jaebum smiles nervously, who is not afraid to see Yoongi-famously known to be fierce-smiling sweetly like now?

Yoongi sighs. Taking over Jaebum's work and asking his husband to clean himself, also to bring Minghao and Seungkwan who are still playing with dirt in the front yard to take a bath with him.

Jaebum carries out the orders quickly. Besides, Jaebum had been used to doing that since they were teenagers so he knows very well that Yoongi doesn't like things being done slowly.

Their children enters the house one by one after the smell of the well cooked donuts is wafted by their noses.

Their eyes widened in enthusiasm, along with the sound of hurried steps and endless bickering.

"Hey! I'm holding Chan right here!" Jihoon yells.

That's like a magic sentence, because after that the bickering stop. Everyone gathers to pinch their youngest's cheeks and the victim screams in protest, calling his mother.

Jaebum takes over Chan afterwards, asking his other children to immediately go to the dining room. Once everyone gathers, Yoongi gives each of his children two donuts.

"Oh yes," Seungkwan flinched in his seat, his hand reaching into something in his pocket, "A letter arrived this afternoon."

"What's the sender's name, Honey?"

The blue haired boy narrowed his eyes, trying to read the rows of letters written there, "J-jack ... Jackson?"

His father smiles at the name mentioned. His hand moves to take the letter from Seungkwan's hand. Starting to read the contents carefully.

Dear Jaebum Hyung,

I've read your letter and I still don't understand why you asked me to do it. You're far better at this than me. You are a bodyguard personally chosen by our master to accompany him and even to be his life partner. However, you are my best friend and your wife is my master. I will train your children well. I will arrive at your house tomorrow. Send my regards to Lord Yoongi.

Sincerely, Jackson

"What is it, Papa?" he receives a curious look from his children.

"It's from your uncle. He is coming tomorrow and I need you to prepare yourselves."

"And why is that?"

"You see," Jaebum turns to his wife, "Rather than watching you guys dress up, I'd be a lot happier if you have the ability to survive."