Three

"What a wonderful day!"

"Stop being so positive, Seungkwan-ah."

"Shut up, Uncle!"

It's that day. The day. Yet the seven brothers refused to prepare themselves.

Jisoo and his love for books leads him to the public library. Jihoon went along with him, although everybody knows that his destination is actually the old store beside the library.

The store sells music instruments. The one and only thing that attracts the petite boy.

"Mama, are you sure this is all? Carrots, tomatoes, garlic, potatoes, salmon, and some meat?"

"Yes, Sweetheart."

"I'm leaving, then. Bye!"

"Be careful on your way, Child!"

Jeonghan leaves to the market. He insists even though Yoongi and Jackson said that they would go shopping. No one can blame him. The boy has been volunteering to accompany his mother to the market ever since he was a child.

Minghao and Soonyoung had been gone since early in the morning. Yugyeom was the one who waved them goodbye.

They said that they were going to the city hall, having a dance class to teach.

That leaves Seungkwan rolling in the yard along with Jackson. Trying their best to do some gardening.

However, the activity doesn't suit both of them. Seungkwan can't stand having to be quiet for a long time and Jackson, on the other side, is way too energetic.

They do too much bickering.

Yoongi chuckles at the scene. His dark orbs move to his youngest. Sitting quietly in the corner of the room. Peeling an apple with a serious face.

"Chan-ah."

The boy seems to be startled, he almost throw his knife away, "Yes, Mama?"

"What are you thinking about?"

"Uhm...how to peel an apple without loosing the flesh like Soonyoung Hyung always does?"

The older lets out a muffled laugh. There is no expression in his son's face. The boy is pale, unlike usual.

"Tell me," he strokes the strands of Chan's brown hair, "You can't lie to Mama, Darling."

"M-mama...you know I don't like crowds...and toningt we're going to a ball. Will I be okay?"

There he is. Chan. His baby.

Before Yoongi can open his mouth to answer, the door shots open and the other six boys appear. A wide smile carved on their faces while they give the same caring look to their little brother.

"What are you saying, Chan?"

"Are you frickin kidding me?"

"Of course you will be okay."

"You have us, remember?"

"I may be small but even God knows I kick butts."

Chan grins as a reply. They all cuddle him in a big hug with Yoongi trapped between them.

"Boys, I can't breath."

"Oh my, we're sorry, Mama."

"It's okay, " Yoongi says softly, "Now go prepare yourselves for the ball. We only have two hours until your father comes back from work."

"Two hours?" Seungkwan screams, "I can't prepare myself with only two hours!"

"Well, you better start now."

The seven brothers run upstairs. Screams and yells can be heard right after their door closes. Mostly Soonyoung and Seungkwan fighting over some accessories.

"Minghao, will you help me with these?" Jisoo walks closer to the red haired. Handing a bowie knife.

The younger boy nods, asking him to turn around as he puts the knife on his brother's belt. Hidden safely under his clothes.

Jaebum walks in. Squinting his eyes at his view. No no, his boys looks as appealing as usual.

It's just...

Jihoon trying his best to hide a gladius under his trousers.

Jeonghan helping Soonyoung inserting an axe on his belt.

And the other boys, mostly doing the same thing.

"Gorgeous!" his hands clapping softly, "You look like you're going to the battlefield, not a ball."

"I thought you're the one who wanted us to survive, Old Man," Seungkwan almost chokes on Jihoon's reply.

Jaebum sighs, "You're right. Now go downstairs before your Mama yells."

"BOYS! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!"

"Oh, he already does."

Well, this is a short one. You can wait for the ball at the next chapter;)