Six

Wonwoo is awakened by the sound of the clinking of kitchen equipment interspersed with the sound of small debates.

His brown orbs scans the ceiling. This is not his room. He jumps to his feet and sits on his bed. His friends are in the same room. Still deep in their sleep.

Ah, he remembers.

"I'm sure you definitely don't want to put your noble butts in the inn in this city so I offer my house. It doesn't matter if you don't want to, I will go and you can do whatever you want. Go home or find a place to stay."

He was the only one who agreed to stay at Yoongi's house and in the end his six friends agreed.

He stands up, about to wake his friends when the door suddenly slams open with a loud noise.

"Wake up, you morons!"

An orange-haired young man stands with a pan in his hand. His chubby cheeks are full with something-cookies-and he looks cute.

Wonwoo is frozen and the other six jolt from their bed in panic.

"Oh, you're awake," the orange young man turns to him.

"Y-yes."

"Good. Wake the sleepyheads and quickly come down for breakfast."

"Okay."

"Don't forget to wash your face too, ehm ..."

"Wonwoo."

"I'm Soonyoung," the young man smiles broadly, "I'll wait for you and your friends downstairs, Wonwoo-ssi."

The boy leaves, asking him to hurry up so he hurriedly wakes up the other six people. They take turns washing their faces before going downstairs.

The delicious smell of cooking welcomes their noses. Yoongi stands up wearing a pink apron, glances at them for a moment then pointing at the empty chairs at the dining table with his chin.

Three of her children arrange dishes and cutlery-red hair, lilac hair and orange-while two more people-sage and green hair-help Yoongi in the kitchen.

Two other boys appear in the doorway. Their pink and blue manes are a bit limp, falling right on their foreheads.

"Gosh, did you run all the way here?"

"Jisoo Hyung said breakfast time was near, so I ran."

"Don't make me the reason behind your stupidity, Seungkwan-ah," Jisoo snorts, "I was just following him, Mama."

Yoongi chuckles, rubbing his sons' cheeks softly, "You guys ... just put the letters in your father's room and hurry back to the dining table. Okay?"

"Okay."

It surprises them, how a former Lord who was very strict and arrogant yesterday can look as gentle as he is right now.

It seems like Yoongi notices, because afterwards he raises an eyebrow, "What? Don't look at me like that. I'm their mother."

They panickly look away, trying to hide the blush on their cheeks.

Vernon scans the dining room where he is. Not too big and only a few steps from the family room but somehow the atmosphere is very comfortable. In contrast to his family's dining room which is large and gripping.

"My husband is taking care of the robbery problem so he can't have breakfast together, please understand."

"N-no problem."

Once everyone is gathered, breakfast starts calmly. The food is simple, only omelet and soup. But they are too hungry to make an issue out of it.

"Oh, that's right," Yoongi smiles faintly, "You haven't know my sons yet."

Seven siblings began to introduce themselves one by one in sequence from the eldest to the youngest.

"So in conclusion, lilac is Jeonghan, pink is Jisoo, orange is Soonyoung, Green is Jihoon, red is Minghao, blue is Seungkwan, and finally sage is Chan?"

Jihoon bangs the table, creating a very loud noise, his narrow eyes staring straight at Seungcheol, "How dare you classify us by our hair colour?!"

"Calm down, Hyung," Minghao replies, without even taking his eyes off his plate, "The capacity of their brain is too small to memorize our names."

Mingyu glares, feeling extreme displeasure for the figure sitting in front of him, "What did you just say?"

"Look, the capacity is even too small to remember what I just said."

"Don't be so cruel, Minghao-ah," Jeonghan's finger stretches out and wipes the leftover food on his brother's lips, "But well ... you have a point too."

Seokmin coughs, too surprised because at first he thought Jeonghan would say a good thing.

The seven siblings rise up from their chair together, kissing their mother's cheeks before stomping away from there.

"Thank you for accepting us, Yoongi-ssi," Chanyeol as the oldest trying to neutralize the situation, "We really appreciate your kindness."

"No problem."

Junhui stares doubtfully at the figure of the elder in front of him, wanting to ask but his lips were stiff.

"What's wrong, Junhui-ah? Just ask whatever you want to know," Yoongi laughed, "You're just like your father."

"Uhm ... your children. Are they always like that?"

"Well, not really. They are actually sweet kids."

"Really?"

"If you don't believe me, just ask the person who trained them," Yoongi's index finger pointed to a burly man who sits chatting with his children.

Jackson. Who else?

Actually at this time the children are busy talking about last night with their uncle, as well as complaining about the words that offend them.

"You guys are a bunch of pretty boys, anyway," Jackson laughs out loud, "The coolest pretty boys I know. Besides your mother, of course."

Because of his loud voice, those in the dining room can also hear his voice. Still stunned because they were heard by the seven siblings when they were far away, both in the corner of the room but different sides.

Shortly after, Yugyeom enters with a stranger. The man wears a sapphire blue uniform, typical of the Scintilla region. Seungcheol hurriedly rises from his seat and approaches the man.

"Danward, tell me what's going on."

"Your father sent me here, My Lord," the man called Danward kneels down, "I have a message for you and the other six lords."

"Say it."

With a nod of obedience, he reads the piece of paper he was holding, "The Seven Thane, I speak on behalf of your parents, the former seven lords. Stay in Saorsa, at this time the city is most in need of your presence. As you know, Saorsa doesn't have any protection while robbery cases are increasing every day. Saorsa, however, according to our agreement in the past, is the area under the protection of The Seven Thane. We will guard the city while you are there. Return when the problem is over and report the situation to us. With respect, The Former Lord of Scintilla. "

Someone behind Yugyeom frowns, "Tsk, Saorsa has no protection? That man really has never appreciated me."

"Oh, Jaebum-ssi?"

"How are you, Danward? You were very young the last time I saw you. How is your father?"

"I'm fine, sir. My father is also in good condition. He would be very happy if he knows that I meet you here."

"You know Danward?" Seungcheol turns to Jaebum.

"Of course. His father is my best friend."

He even knows Scintilla's special bodyguard and Yoongi seems to know Junhui's and Mingyu's father very well, their fathers, the seven men thought.

The real question is,

How could they not know anything about this Ex Lord from Saorsa and his family?