Four

Recherché Building is well known as a historical building. Why?

That was where the Lord rules Saorsa. To make it simple, it was where Yoongi live before being married to Jaebum.

The rose scent is still there.

It's the first thing Yoongi notices. He used to fill his house with roses, his mother's favorite flower. Even now, he still plants roses in his garden.

Their arrival draws attention. After all, their family is a big family. Maybe that can be the first factor.

For the second factor, you can say they are charming. They stand out in the middle of any crowd.

Of course, the main fact is the presence of Yoongi. The former lord, who has not appeared in public for almost 20 years.

Yes, as mentioned before, Yoongi and Jaebum did intervene in overcoming the problems in Saorsa. But for the record, only Jaebum directly intervened. Yoongi's name is mostly mentioned in writings, through letters and donations he gives to the people.

Jaebum frowns once he sees the Seven Thane. It's not hard to find them. The amount of women and men around those noble young men is clear enough as an explanation.

"Those newbies are even rude enough to ignore you, My Lord," he whispers.

"Darling, I am an Ex Lord not a lord like they are. Plus, I am old."

"You're old but gold, Love," he says dreamily before turning to the children, "Are you coming with us?"

"No, we'll look for a quieter spot for this kid," the oldest glances at Chan, who already looks pale.

He smiles, letting his children go and not forgetting to tell Jeonghan to take care of his younger siblings while he escorts his beautiful partner. Making his way to the Seven Thane.

On the other side, an older man who sits in the middle of The Seven Thane notices Yoongi coming their way. His breath hitches on the sight of the Ex Lord.

Yoongi looks atuthoriative and firm yet stunningly ethereal

Yoongi looks atuthoriative and firm yet stunningly ethereal. Behind him, Jaebum looking just like he was in the past. Unresistable.

 Unresistable

"He's here."

"Who's here, Father?"

The Seven Thane follow the direction of the man's gaze. They almost yelp in awe when the object of view stops right in front of them.

"Not so good to see you, Lords."

Yoongi's statement shocks the seven young men. Jaebum bites his own lips, trying his best not to laugh.

"Rude as usual, aren't you?"

The Ex Lord's gaze moves to the man in the middle, "Oh, so you're here too, Bastard? Never heard of you ever since you marry my best friend."

"Don't bring old matters here, Sweety."

"Haha. Looking at your face right now...guess I am still the best you had."

"I think that is true. And am I?"

"You? Just one of my ungrateful exes."

Sharp and precise words are typical of Yoongi. Not even the former Seven Thane could do anything when he started talking.

"Now, aren't you going to intoduce yourselves?" Yoongi points at the Seven Thane using his chin.

"Ah, yes," the oldest of the seven stands up, "I am Chanyeol, Lord of Elixir."

The purple haired man beside him follows, "Junhui of Lithe."

"I'm Seungcheol of Scintilla."

"Wonwoo of Demure."

"Vernon of Panacea. Such a pleasure meeting you."

"Seokmin, Lord of Moiety. I have heard a lot about you. You're more beautiful in person."

"Mingyu, Mingyu of Nemesis."

"Oh! You're the bastard's son!" Yoongi claps his hands quietly, "Don't be like your father, Mingyu-ah. Send my regards to your mother though."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Right, I'd love to introduce my sons," he turns around, his eyes soaring over the room, trying to find his children.

It is not difficult to spot them. They are quite famous and stand out in their own way. The seven children sat in a corner not far from their current position.

Jihoon nods to the rhythm of the song playing while Soonyoung and Minghao enjoy dancing.

Seungkwan holds a plate full of food even though Jeonghan repeatedly scolds him because he takes too much and Chan sits sweetly while leaning on Jisoo's shoulder who is reading a book, the book is deliberately lowered so that the youngest can read too.

"Just a bunch of other pretty boys," those words come out of Seungcheol's lips.

Surprisingly, the seven brothers look up and stare straight at them. As if they can hear what Seungcheol was saying about them.

"Be careful, they are sensitive."

"Also," finally Jaebum speaks after being silent all the time, "They are my sons and...your elder right here must know. How bad is my temper."

BLAAR!