Does that have to be today ?!

(Colby)

Alexa is right .. her mother would ruin everything .. she didn't like the fact that I was now at Lexi's side. That Lexi had left Tom, I was grateful for this woman. and still I could not understand how a mother could be like that .. What still did not get in my head that my queen had not recognized .. Again and again thought about my beginning after Lexi was because it was true ...I looked at the photo and looked at Lexi yes it was true I should have recognized her .. The fact that her hair was not blond probably irritated me .. "Hey are you still with me or are you already defending your title?". I told her what thoughts I had in my head right now. She smiled and took my hand .. "Who knows if we both would be sitting here now if I didn't have to leave" .. "Baby why did you actually go?" .. that was one of the few things I didn't know about her ... The smile disappeared from her face .. She turned to look out of the window .. I realized that I had hit a sore spot .."You know I didn't want to go, but I did, but I had to have my mother with me. She wanted to show off and tried to make me big as a model" she had tears in her eyes ..tears then something must have happened to her that Lexi hadn't said anything to me yet .. "My mother didn't understand that I didn't want it and forced me to live her dream" .. "But your father? "..I asked ... "In front of him I pretended to make peace so that I was at home. And when I finally had the courage to say no, my mother really hated me. And my father understood that I was just playing everything would have."
I took her in my arms and realized that it still hurt after all these years. "Know what I want, don't become like my mother .. I want Kelly and Dean to be able to decide what they wantthey should grow up or be forced ".." You won't worry about them either Sweetheart "

I wiped the tears from her face and I promised that I would not let anything happen to her or the kids. nevertheless I thought that it wasn't all that happened back then. I would still find out what had happened there. Just for the moment I didn't want to ask any more .. "Baby take care ..Now you are with me and believe me that I will not let you go anymore. ".. For a while we stood arm in arm .." Thanks from Tom I could never have expected that he is there for me or that he takes the time for me "..finally Lexi smiled again.
She was better off than tears. And I was also looking forward to tomorrow. How would Lexi react? I knew the time was short and that's why I had to use every day we had together whether alone or with the kids ....

I had planned tomorrow for a long timeit was good that I was on the go and had enough time to plan. Dean and Roman knew everything and it was amazing that Dean hadn't said anything yet. He was always with Lexi and the kids when he could ...I was amazed that he hadn't betrayed himself ...
It was important to me that Lexi had good time for two ... No words could describe how well I was doinghow important your support was to me and if it was time for your first match I would be there by your side .. Even if we had a few days to ourselves there was no way around that training would be canceled. "Baby are you coming it's time to exercise?" .. "Really now !! I thought I should have a rest." .. "No you thought wrong." ... "Baby please not today. When we get back to Are ok at home? " With a seductive smile she looked at me ....
I remain steadfastly normal, the view from her was enough to wrap me around the finger. "Come on Lexi you will get the reward later"

I already noticed that she didn't like it. And when I was thought of tomorrow. it was a year ago that I saw Lexi in Germany. A lot had happened to her and soon she would be my wife.
My mother already told me that I couldn't say no if I saw Lexi ..

as I had to find out later my brother was right Lexi had talent and learned a lot .. The will that this woman had .. madness I remember when she looked me in the eyes for the first time ..I knew immediately that it was right to write to her.