The Perfect Birthday

To understand a part of this story, please load the picture. Sorry! T^T please continue reading. ^_^
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

💖Mika's POV💖

Yay!!!! Today ish mah and Onee-san's birthday!!!!! Aw... I feel old. *sigh* and I'll only get older from here on out. I sighed as I skipped down to the dinning room where a feast met my eyes. I'm seriously gonna get fat someday. Well, I think I should play sports or somethin' so that I'll erase those fats... XD

"Happy birthday Mika-sama and Sakura-sama/-chan and sa-chan/dears/sweethearts/Imoutou-chan!!" The maids, Onii-san, Okaa-san, Otou-san, and Onee-san said.

"Happy Birthday Onee-san! Were old now huh?" I said jokingly.

"Mou~ now I feel old." Onee-san pouted.

"Aw.. You know we will still love you even though right?" I said as I hugged her.

"Aw... I love you too!" And she hugged me.

"Me, too Onee-san." And we broke away from the hug.

"Arigatou minna! But, does it really have to be like a buffet? I feel like this weeks been full of feasts. Ya know I don't even eat that much right?" I said as I eyed the food.

"Hehehehe..... We are gonna fatten you up and eat ya! LOL! Just kidding." Onee-san said

"Hahaha.... So funny.." Note the sarcasm. -_- Suddenly, I could hear running of tiny feet coming closer to me. As I turn around, I fell butt first on the ground.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Velvet!!! Cookie!!! What the hell?!? *sigh* Ghad... My butt hurts. And on our birthday as well!" I said as I scooped up the two in my arms and placed them on the floor. I rubbed my butt...

"Itaii..." I said. T^T such bad luck on such a special day. My sister helped me to the couch and let me sit down. Velvet and Cookie jumped on top and sat on my lap. They were looking at me with their signature cute, 'I'm sorry', eyes.

Even though my bum was badly hurt, I just could not stand those big adorable eyes. I immediately hugged them.

"Aw... How can I stay mad at you guys!!" I said as I kissed their heads.

"Ano, Mika-chan, who gave you that bunny? Is it Akashi-kun?" Onii-san asked while taking the bunny from me and eyeing it.

"Oh! It's from Koyuki-chan! Ya know, our cousin?"

"Oh.... Yuki-chan...it's been a while since we've seen her." Just then Cookie stared at him with its big adorable eyes and wriggled it's nose. My brother just stared and shouted..

"So kawaii!!! Askgfgriejjjjsmaiwksi-- where have you been all my life! No fair! Mika-chan has you AND Velvet. Ne ne, Mika-chan! Can I keep her in my room? Pretty pwease!!" My brother pleaded. Sometimes, I feel like the mature one here.

"Hm.... Well, um. Fine. As long as you:
1) DON'T kill her.
2) DON'T make her uber fat.
3) DON'T spoil her.
4) DON'T drown her in water when taking a bath. Remember to only use a wet towel and dry her up after wards.
5)eating, sleeping, playing is needed. Curfew is at 9:00
6)you have to clean her 'droppings'
7) and this is the most important rule of all, DON'T leave the door open! She loves to jump and roam around so she can easily get lost and if you lose her,--" I looked at him menacingly.

"--You will meet me in the depths of hell." I said. He nodded and took a few steps away from me. I also heard faint "kowaii..." (A/n: it means scary if y'all didn't know...) LOL! XD