Chapter 4

• Dedicated to Sarah the bestest friend ever!

DEDICATED TO MY BESTIE SARAH BECAUSE SHE HAD TO LEAVE SCHOOL EARLY BECAUSE SHE WAS SICK. GET BETTER SOON SARAH!!

CHAPTER 4

JOSH’S POV

Oh shit…

I took out my cell phone and called Matt. He better have a good reason if he doesn’t pick up. “What the hell do you want Josh?” Matt practically yelled into the phone. I heard a girl laugh in the background and what sounded like Matt getting up from somewhere.

“Remember that girl that I was talking to a couple days ago??” I said frantically. “Yeah. Wait... don’t tell me. Did you knock her up!?! Didn’t you talk heath in school josh?” Matt said. I heard the girl in the background laugh again.

“No, Matt. I didn’t knock her up. I went to visit her and someone was kicking the shit out of her so I grabbed a lamp and hit him. He got knocked out and when I asked Rachel what happened, she stuttered and passed out” I said quickly.

“So you didn’t knock her up, but you knocked someone out??” He said. The girl in the background was silent now. “Yeah pretty much. I don’t know what to do about it! I know that we have girls pass out around us all the time but it looked like he was beating her pretty badly” I said.

“DUDE!! TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL!” Matt yelled. “What about the other guy??” I asked. “Screw him! We’ll deal with it later. Take her to the hospital and I’ll meet you there.”

MATT’S POV

“Sorry Sam, I got to go somewhere. Some girl that Josh met at some music thing got the crap beat out of her and he is taking her to the hospital. I told him I would meet him there.” I said.

“Wait, music thing? Does her name happen to be Rachel??” Sam asked me. “I think so, why??” I said. “She’s my best friend! I’ll go with you.” She said, jumping out of bed.

SAM’S POV

The ride to the hospital was very quiet and awkward. And it didn’t help that Matt was the king of awkward. If there was such thing as an awkward contest, made would win first place or even be qualified to judge.

When we got the hospital, we saw Josh and walked up to him. “Hey Matt, and you must be the girl I heard laughing in the background on the phone. Nice to meet you.” Josh said to both of us.

I blushed “You could hear me?” I asked. “Not very loudly, but enough for me to know you were there. What are you doing hooking up with Matt? Didn’t he tell you about the STD’s?” Josh said. Some people behind us looked at us funny.

I laughed and Matt hit him in the arm. “Stupid bitch..” Matt mumbled. “You’re lucky that we are in public”. He said.

RACHEL’S POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar place.

I opened my eyes and realized it was a hospital. Why am I here? I tried to get up but a shooting pain in my stomach made me gasp and land back on the bed with a loud thud.

I saw a familiar head of blond and green hair that needed to be redyed in the chair across from me. “Sam??” I asked, my throat scratchy.

“Oh my gosh! Rachel, your awake!” Same yelled, crushing me in a hug. “Let go Majora” I said. Yes, Majora. Like the Zelda game. Sam’s last name is Majora and in high school people would say that you can never know the real Sam, hence her last name.

“Hey! You know I hate it when you call me by my last name!” Sam complained while getting off me. Sam was the one who helped me the first time I got beat up in school. She taught those guys a lesson.

“Matt and Josh should be back soon” Sam told me. Wait, JOSH? “Josh?? Why is he here??” I said frantically.

“He’s the one who brought you here. You really don’t remember anything do you?” Sam said. I shook my head. Just as I did, the door opened and Jpsh and Matt walked in. “Oh, I see your awake,” Josh said. “So, how you feeling?”

-------------

SUP GUYS! Yes, late night update just because I was too lazy to do anything this week. So, what do you guys think of the story. I don’t have any ideas on how I want to continue, so leave some suggestions please! So, suggest this to your friends, add it to your reading list and vote! Love you guys! As of now this story is 6 pages on word in 10point font. It’s also 3,118 words. We’re at 144 reads and 9 votes, so 15 votes and 175 reads for the next chapter! See ya!