BADE MIYA BADE MIYA, CHHOTE MIYA SUBAHNALLAH

This time it's not a tag, nor a poem nor cover song. This time it's a birthday wish. To whom? To my chhote Miya (younger brother) cyan-s.

Yep! Today is his birthday.

So let's start with how I met your mother......... Umm, wait! That's a TV series 😅.... Sorry, so let's start with how I met him.

I don't exactly remember but then too I will tell you all. I met him in a joke or meme book..... I guess it was his joke book or first book of 'Daru Desi' series, in a comment section. I randomly commented a funny comment, which he replied with a laughing emoji. Then he also replied with some funny comments too.

That's how he started calling me jiji (which I hate it -_- ). He called me dida, jiji. And dida is basically grandmother in Bengali. I said him to stop calling me that because I was finding it weird. He said no, then I said ok I will call you beta.

So because of dida/jiji, I messaged him in his pm on 15th March (I know the date of our first pm 😎........ Because I was scrolling our messages)

We talked and got know each other like how old are you and where do you live and all. Then we also get to know that we love Sabrina Carpenter and Harry Styles. Plus we also got to know that we both love maths (My mind: who the hell loves this freaking subject?
Me: Me and My Chhote Miya loves it, any problem then get lost)

Then after 4 days he texted me saying "I need your help". I said ok. Then he tagged me in a tagging book. It was Perfecta101's Tag book, where there were two more girls beside Perfecta. They were _ivy-rose_ and Alisha5821. I don't what to do and what was the help, but I eventually talked with this 3 girls like a normal person. I got to that Alisha and Perfecta were Bengali and there were from Bangladesh and I was thrill to know that as I started speaking with them Benglish (Bengali + English).

Then, he again pmed me saying thank you. I asked why? He said you helped me to distract them. I said ohh.

Then we thought to make a group outside Wattpad. Mira and Sahil had Snapchat but Perfecta had Discord while Alisha only had Wattpad.

After lot of discussion we decided to make a Discord group. I didn't had discord at that time, so I installed it and created an account.

Then there came the prank incident. And I had a major part in that. That prank made Sahil angry. And I was feeling guilty. Whenever I remember this prank, I still feel guilty.

But he forgived me. Sorry and thank you for being such an amazing soul.

Then we talked. Yeah!! Crazy talks and all. He was still calling me Jiji -_-

However, I told him don't call me Jiji, call me bro. He said okay and that's how we became bros.

Bade Miya and Chhote Miya. (I know Sahil me Miya nahi hai par Sowmiya me toh hai 😂😂...... Ha mast joke mara *in Baburao's voice*)

Happy birthday my Chhote Sahil Miya. I know you are taller than me in height, but still I am your Bade miya. May God bless you. And I hope you complete your PHD in Physics, the subject you love the most. When you become a Physicist and if I fulfil at making my dream cafetaurant then I will give you and full treat. PARTY ALL NIGHT!!! WOOOOHOOO!!

Don't worry, I will send you a ticket to Seoul, Korea so that we can celebrate you, being a Physicist.

Once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!!! ENJOY YOUR DAY!!