Beach Day pt.2

(Please, play this song again. Ι'm sorry if it's getting a little bit boring. Thank you. Also, you guys are the best! Tysm for being the 3rd best story in Colemila!)

Camila's POV
As Cole and I were swimming and having fun, a light ball hit my head. I turned it around and saw that it was Mads with Vanessa and Casey. That beach day was getting better and better within a minute.

About an hour later, Cole and I went back to our deckchairs. The other guys decided to stay in the water for a bit more. I changed my bikini and wore my other one, which I have brought with me. I laid down on a towel and put on my sunglasses.

"It was wonderful, wasn't it?" Cole asked me and I nodded excitedly.

Suddenly, he took his smartphone out of his pocket and started taking pictures of me. I posed like I was a 10 years old girl in some of them. Then, mine buzzed and I checked my notifications, only to see that he posted a new pic a few minutes ago.

_______

@colesprouse

I'm sorry, I only know one model and that's @camimendes

I'm sorry, I only know one model and that's @camimendes. Btw, lookin' pretty hot in that bikini ;)

Comments are disabled

_______

I chuckled and sat on the deckchair with him.

"You think I'm hot, huh?"

"You said I'm hot earlier this morning, too."

"I was just kidding."

"So, I'm not hot?"

"That's not what I said."

"I believe, that's what you said," Cole said and kinda smirked at me. I punched his arm playfully and smiled. Inside of my body, my heartbeats were going from natural ones to huge BOOMS and I hoped that he wouldn't notice that.

"Well, I believe, that that's not what I said, mr. Cole Sprouse."

"Okay. I won't insist, so I'll ask you right now and that would be your final answer: do you think I'm hot?"

My heart wanted to scream 'yeeeesssss', but I just couldn't. Because if I start saying that Cole is the hottest man alive, then I'll also start talking about how I want to kiss him and have sex with him. Or even worse, that I'm falling in love with him. Actually, I already am, but...