Chapter 2

I cuddle into Phils bedsheets, not wanting to sleep alone tonight. I should've asked him, to marry me, but I didnt. I got all nervous thinking about it, and left to change into my pajamas early. I remember before I changed, I hid the ring underneath a bunch of papers in my drawer full of trash. Phil wont look in there.

Phil slowly opens the door.

"Oh you're awake. I thought you were sleeping."

"No, I waited for you." He blushes a little. Why is he blushing? I just said I was waiting.

"I'm really tired, Dan. I just did a younow broadcast. Like I said, I didn't think you were awake..."

"How long was it?"

"Um... About an hour and a half. What time is it... 24:00! Dan I'm so tired!"

"Then let's sleep! I'm actually tired too... I know, it's surprising." Phil smiles and shuffles over, slowly slipping under the blankets next to me. He wraps his arms around me, holding me in a hug that I'm sure will last all night. I bend my legs, and his bend right with mine, just like puzzle peices.

"I love you, Dan."

"I love you too." He kisses me softly on my cheek, and I fall into a deep sleep.

                                        ~~~

I open my eyes, light burning in the room, making it warmer and brighter. I turn around, seeing Phil not in bed. I grab my phone from the charger and slowly emerge from Phil's room.

"Phil?"

"Yeah Dan?" I hear his voice coming from the living room, and step carefully down each step until I reach Phil. He's sitting on the couch, where I do a lot of my tumblr browsing.

"Lucky Charms or Bran?" he asks. I just raise my eyebrows and he mumbles, "Lucky Charms I'm guessing..." I smile and take my place on my sofa crease. We have this routine, we wait until the other person wakes up, and eat breakfast together and watch Anime. It works really well, honestly.

A few minutes later, Phil comes out of the kitchen with two bowls of cereal in his his hands.

" Here you are..." He says, placing it on my lap. His phone goes off, and he sets down his bowl and answers.

"Oh hey Chris... Um yeah... No. Okay sure, but why not Dan?... Oh alright, bye."

"What was that?"

"I have to go visit Chris, he said he only wants me to come, I guess it's private or something." He starts eating his cereal quickly and then leaves it on an end table. "Let's watch some Death Note when I get back, yeah?" I nod and he leaves.

~Phil's P.O.V.~

I walk up to Chris' door, and knock.

"Hey Phil! Is Dan here?" I shake my head and say he isn't. "Okay, good. Come in"

I enter his house and close the door behind me, trying not to notice the One Direction poster by it.

"So what's wrong?"

"I... I'm sorry..." Tears start rolling down his cheeks, but he continues to talk. "I don't love PJ!"

"What?!?!?!?! You have been a couple for years! What happened?!"

He leans towards me and crashes his lips into mine, using so much force I fall backwards on to the couch. No! I love Dan! I try to fight back and push him away, but he's holding my hands down. I turn my head.

"CHRIS WHAT THE HECK?!!?!?!?!"

He lets go and stands up. "I'm sorry Phil I'm so sorry I just... I know I'm with Peej but I.. I'm going to break up with him because I love you.." The tears running down his cheeks are mixed with sobs now, and I feel horrible.

"Chris I love Dan. I'm going to leave."

I open his door and close it behind me, never wanting to come back. I hear him yell "I'm so stupid!" and something hit the wall, and then more loud sobs. I  run down the stairs and collapse when I reach the bottom.

I betrayed Dan.

(AN- this was kinda short but I didn't really plan out the chapter so yeah.. Plz vote and comment it makes me feel like I should continue! Thx!)