Chapter 7-Kissed!

He captured my soul with his heart and we got bonded.

Simon's POV :

I came out of the locker room and saw a guy pinning Amaira to him. She was frozen in shock .I felt the rush of adrenaline in my body and I was burning with rage.

I grabbed him by his shoulder and pulled him away from her. I could see her blinking away tears. I wanted to tear the bastard to pieces but I won't do anything in front of Amaira.

'Jack, take Amaira away from here. 'I said controlling my rage.

I could see Amaira looking at me. I wanted to run to her and take her in my arms but first of all I want to beat the living out of this bitch.

I pinned him to the floor and all I could remember was kicking and punching him until Mason pulled me away. He was almost unconscious.

I ran out of the building towards the parking lot. I could see Jack consoling her. I felt tears rising in my throat.

She turned to face him and I could see her facing flushed from the crying. It hurted .It hurted too see her cry.

I pulled her towards me and hugged her tight. I could feel her heart racing but it began to slow down a bit. I felt my shoulders relax too. May be I was too tensed. I rubbed her back and rocked her to calm her .

'Amaira, I am here. Everything is OK. Please calm down. 'I said soothing Her.

She stopped crying but was shaking. She clung to me as if I am the only thing that supported her from falling off. I pulled her towards me more tightly leaving no space between us.

I stood there with her for a long time. It felt so good to have her in my arms like it's the most beautiful thing. I started our friendship for the stupid dare of Nick but clearly I was trapped here .Do I like her?

Do I?

Amaira's POV :

After the night, the bond between Simon and me was something special. Not that type of special though. He cared for me and protected me from everything .Today he will be picking me up to his house. We have been paired for the English assignments again and Simon promised me that he will help me with everything.

We entered the driveway and my mouth hanged open to see the spectacular mansion in front of me. His uncle definitely makes some money.

The door was opened by a gorgeous lady with blonde hair. She was naturally beautiful .She greeted us with a smile.

'Hello, Amaira right? Simon told me a lot about you. 'She said and winked at Simon. Simon was clearly embarrassed.

'It's nice to meet you, Mrs George. 'I said politely .

'Oo call me Rosie darling. It's pleasure to meet you too. 'She replied.

'Simon, why don't you take your friend to your room, I will bring you both some snacks. 'She said smiling.

'Sure aunt. 'He said and led me to his room.

It was a typical guy's room. Posters of cars and football players decorated the walls but it was clean. So unlike of a boy.

'Finished admiring my room? 'He asked raising his eyebrows.

'I was just looking at the surroundings. 'I said pouting and he laughed out loud .It was a beautiful smile .I noticed his dimples and he actually looked quite cute with them.

'Let's get to work or else we will fail. 'he said mimicking seriousness.

'Yeah, sure. ' I said giggling.

After 1 hour of arguing and a bit of work we were tired and were just lying down on the bed.

'Can you cook Indian food?'He asked with great enthusiasm.

'Ofcourse I can Simon, what a stupid question is that. 'I said rolling my eyes.

'Teach me to cook something Indian. 'he said excitedly.

'What?? Ofcourse not. No woman wants another woman in her kitchen. Your aunt will hate me. ' I said

'Ofcourse not. She is a cool person and she will not be at home now 'He said shrugging.

'Umm, ok. 'I said as there was not much options for me.

We went to the kitchen. His aunt decorated the house really well .Without wasting much time I commanded him to show me the different items.

He rolled his eyes and said 'Don't be so bossy,little girl. '

I was preparing the essentials for veg Manchurian when I felt like he was staring at me.

'Simon, you are not helping me in anything and now you are staring at me. 'I said rolling my eyes.

He blushed. ' Umm sorry. 'He said slowly.

I started laughing and he glared at me.
I was chopping the vegetables when I accidentally cut my finger and jerked my hand and started jumping like a little girl in pain. I hated the sight of blood .Simon came running towards me when he heard me screaming.

'What happened Amaira?? 'He said with horror in his eyes.

'I cut my finger'. I said sobbing.

'It's ok Ams. It will be all right. Give me a minute. 'He said and opened the box for the first aid kit.

He lifted me up and placed me in the kitchen counter. He took my hand in his and gently wash it with water.He then applied some ointment over the wound. When I winced he blowed gently upon my finger. The warm breadth of his made me forget the pain. I got lost in his eyes. He was staring at me too. I felt him leaning forward towards me. He cupped my cheeks and placed his warm lips on mine gently clearly asking for permission. When I didn't protest he started kissing me slowly and carefully as if I was as delicate as a feather. His fingers trailed soft pattern across my cheeks. He devoured my mouth with every ounce of life he had in him.The kiss was not desperate .It was warm and sweet. My hands were placed on his broad shoulders. My knees weakened and if I was not sitting upon the counter I would have fallen down. He reluctantly ended the kiss when we were both gasping for breadths. Our foreheads were touching and he smiled at me and kissed my cheeks for one last time.

Did you just kissed him Amaira? What was wrong with you? But I had to admit I enjoyed every moment of the kiss, my first ever kiss. I smiled.

Author's note :

Hey guys, I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far. So what do you think.. What will happen next? And I must tell I am totally loving writing this story. Thank you everyone for the constant appreciation. You guys are awsm.
Love,
Dikshita