CHP 6 Bonding Time

I'm so sorry for the late update. Forgive me.  (╥︣﹏᷅╥)

Enjoy!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ☆*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Here we are!" Amy said excitedly with a big bright smiled on her face. Sonic blinked a couple of times as he stared at the view in front of him. He raised his eyebrow at the pink hedgehog briefly before looking back at the view.

"Seriously? Ice skating?" Sonic said as he puts his hands into his pockets looking very bored.

"Yup" Amy beamed. She sat on the nearby bench and started putting her ice skating shoes on. Sonic examined the ice skating rink and noticed a few couples are skating around happily. Sonic felt so disgusted by the lovey doveyness that the couples portrayed in public.

"Disgusting" Sonic muttered.

"Come on, it will be fun!" Amy stood up from the bench. She stepped into the ice rink and started skating away.

"You are so girly" Sonic chuckled, looking at the pink hedgehog who skated around the rink happily.

"You know, I don't think this could be consider as fun?" Sonic stated, crossing his arms over his chest.

"How would you know when you never even tried it?" Amy said, stopped her skating and looked at her husband with an innocent smiled.

"No" Sonic picked up his belongings and started walking away. He refused to try this silly activity with her.

"Are you scared?" Amy smirked. Sonic stopped and narrowed his eyes at the pink hedgehog.

"Me scared? Please.." Sonic said sarcastically. How dare this girl thinks that he would be scared of this girly activity. He stomped his way back to the girl who still wore her mischievous smirked on her face.

"I am not scared of anything" Sonic stated. Amy skated towards the blue hedgehog with her arms behind her back. They were standing face to face with each other and kept their gaze, not looking anywhere but each other's eyes.

"Funny, that's not what your mother told me. I admit, you may act like a scary man on the outside but in the inside, you actually a big softy. Can't believe you would be scared of such silly things" Amy smirked became larger after seeing Sonic face changed from the deadly stared to a horrified expression on his face.

'Damn it mom, what did you tell her?'

Sonic cursed silently inside of his head. He knew that something like this would happen sooner or later. First she would get all the information about him, then she would blackmail him to get what she wants.

'This little devil'

Sonic let out a sighed, he knew that he didn't want to hear what his mother told this girl. After all, it wasn't the first time this had happen. Every time his relatives come and visit his family, his mother would be delighted to share them about him and his siblings embarrassing stories when they were a child. When his mother starts to open her mouth, you will never hear the end of it.

"Alright then" Amy beamed and started pulling his arm to the ice rink. Sonic pulled out from her touch quickly, feeling the sudden heat rising on his cheeks. After putting his ice skating shoes on Amy quickly grabbed his arms and started pulling him into the ice rink once again. Sonic stumbled and held onto her to regain his balance.

"Come on, you aren't scared of this little girly activity are you?" Amy giggled. Sonic scoffed at her, still holding onto the pink hedgehog's arms.