7-My Brothers Fake Fight

Autumn's POV

I watched as Tamaki and Kyoya came over to me. Kaoru looked like he had something to say but was holding his tongue. Hikaru had emotions swirling in his eyes but I couldn't distinguish any of them.

Kyoya sat down beside me. He gently tugged up the tank top. He sighed and shook his head. "It's already bruising so it'd hurt her if I put pressure to see how her spine is."

I felt him gently put his hand on my back. I flinched at the pain and bit my lip. Kyoya stated, "The safest thing to do is get an x-ray to make sure it didn't cause a spinal injury."

Tamaki came closer to me crying. "Will she be okay, Kyoya?" Tamaki questioned. He had tears streaming down his face and concern written all over him.

"She should be." Kyoya replied. "The x-ray would only be just in case. It's to make sure there's nothing more than these bruises."

———

I finally got to leave the hospital. Kaoru stood beside me walking with me. I was slower, but that was okay. It took them 8 hours to be happy that it was just bruises. This is why I don't like hospitals. Yet I mean I guess they fulfill their purpose.

I sighed, "This is tiresome." I looked up at the starry sky, "Renge is so in trouble the next time I see her!" I giggled then turned to Kaoru to see him smiling. "What is it?" I pondered.

"That your smiling." he replied.

"Yeah," my hand came to my lips, "I guess I am." I continued to look up at the stars. I then pointed to the stars, "they're to pretty not to. It's also peaceful with the two of us."

"Peaceful..." Kaoru trailed off. I smiled up at him. "You're right." he commented.

———

I went to the club room glad that my back had healed up. I sat across from Kyoya in a silent peace. Soon enough though I heard Tamaki ranting to my brothers. He was presenting them a laptop.

In curiosity I got up and went over. I stood beside Tamaki and tried to peek at the screen. Soon enough fan girls came over surrounding us. He passed me the laptop and left me to be surrounded by the excited girls.

I glanced down and saw a photoshopped photo of Haruhi. Oh yeah, Kaoru said he'd be up late last night. I then passed it to the girl beside me. I popped out of the group to see both of the boys in between me and Haruhi.

In unison they asked, "Okay. So which one of us is Hikaru?"

Haruhi pointed to the one to her left, "This one is Kaoru." She then pointed to the one on her right, "This one is Hikaru." Yep. She got it. I smiled towards their backs, I bet they're surprised.

"Uh-oh, you got it wrong." The pair commented.

"No, I know I'm right. You guys may look alike but you're very different." Haruhi responded. So I guess she gets them too.

A couple girls came up to talk to Haruhi. Hikaru and Kaoru slightly separated from each other. I moved up to stand between the two. I noticed them staring intently at Haruhi. I guess it was just family that could. Well besides Haruhi and... and her.

"Well, how do I put it. It's kind of difficult to explain." Haruhi pondered. "But Hikaru's speech and actions make him come across a little more mischievous than Kaoru."

This made Kaoru start snickering. "Sorry, Hikaru, I don't mean to laugh." I looked over to see his smile.

"Well, I don't see what's so funny. I'm honest, I speak my mind, and I don't hold back. It's sneaky people like Kaoru that are the troublemakers." Hikaru said. I looked at Hikaru. He didn't have any hostility towards Kaoru emanating from him, even if his words were venomous.