One

It was a sunny day for three beautiful people. Julie, Daisy and the man that both of the mentioned humans had loved with all of their hearts - Max.

Yes. Max Kingmoon. The one and only.

Anyways, moving on forward with this story, Max and Julie, who goes by the nickname Chandler, were both vibing in the cafe, sipping their hot tea after finishing up a drama they both got involved into for no reason. Honestly same, who doesn't like some drama.

"You know Max, I think Daisy is crushing on you." Spoke up Chandler, looking at his phone, not sparing a single glance at the man sitting in front of him.

"Mhm. She's my queen after all, duh." Max stated, putting down his hot cup, filled with the steaming flavoured water, as he heaved a sigh.

"No, I meant like seriously, not as some game or some joke." This time Chandlers eyes connected with Max's stare. They both froze as the world around them stopped spinning as well.

"PfFfttt-"

"PfFFtTt-"

Both started laughing their heads off, making the other people look at them with utter disgust as the two males snorted in between their laughs.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Daisy opened her eyes, looking at the small mirror placed on top of a black desk.

"UGH! This eyeliner sucks! Why do I always ruin it, oh mY gOd-" She grunted in annoyance, before rolling her eyes and closing the other eye to make it look similar to the mistake she made on the other eye.

"Calm down there. It takes patience, as well as skills, Daz." Iris spoke up from behind her, stretching her limbs and yawning.

"I know, but no matter how much I try, I always ruin it somehow." She cried out, seeing that she ruined the eyeliner on the opposite eye AGAIN.

"I give up, my gosh."

"Okay."

"Okay."

"Mhm."

"Great."

"Yeah, perfect."

"Absolutely."

"Shut up."

"You started it."

"No I didn't wh-"

"Yes, you did, shhh." Daisy smirked at confused Iris as if she won a lottery, when she actually didn't smh.