Eight

(DAISY IS A SWEETHEART SHE WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THIS PLS LMAO KEEP THIS IN MIND!! Ily daisy, im sorry I made you look like shit:<)

Daisy was vibing on a sofa, looking at Maxs instagram post with Chandler.

"Best day of my life so far?" Read Daisy and huffed angrily.

"Wow, I ship." Iris spoke up, laughing like a maniac at the end.

"Who the fuck is this bitch with her little skinny ass self and fake ass nails trying to touch my wife - Max? This boy doesn't even have an ass, how the fuck is he a booty call. Boy, oh hell no. Plus with that fake ass smile, looking like Donald Trump with his orangutang self. What the fuck is wrong with his clothes tho, oh honey noo~ You're going out to the city sweetheart, not a strip club. Did your mother teach you to spread those crusty legs or what? Go to church, start praying, and dedicate yourself to the Bible. You need help, baby boy, with those ugly ass high heels, looking like you stepped in dog shit and just try to scrub it off with a carpet. Even the carpet is prettier than you." Daisy ranted on, making a disgusted face as she was zooming in on Chandler.

"You done?" Iris asked, snorting at her angry friend.

"Stop, you're getting on my nerves as well."

"Well sORry, I'm trying to be a good friend, you boring ass bitch."

"Omg, how am I boring? You're the one doing nothing right now."

"Sorry my husband isn't a celeb, get off your high horse."

"Wife, and stop being jealous you cranky troglodyte."

"I- Bye."