eleven

(i just realised im so damn funny pls throw me an oscar)

::::::

"is chan home?" max asked, his voice hoarse after the hard night.

"uh, let me see." iris said and turned her head to look at chan, who was standing somewhere in the room, idk.

"hey, chan, are you home?" iris called out.

"no." chan called back.

iris snorted and turned back to face max, "sorry man, you heard him, he ain't home."

"can i talk to him?" max tried again, having a little bit of hope he would be able to talk to chan after the thing.

"wait, let me ask again." iris spoke up, raising one eyebrow up and turning back into the room, "hey chan who isn't home, do you want to talk to max?"

there was a silence for a minute, before iris heard a clear "no." from the latter male.

iris turned back to max yet once again, staring into his eyes, "you heard what chan who isn't home said."

"can i please at least just see him?" max asked, trying to look into the dorm chan and iris lived in at the moment, but iris wouldn't allow it.

"just go home, max. you hurt him enough. you can talk to him when he's ready. for now, here's a dollar... go buy yourself some water." iris said, handing max a quarter before closing the door shut in his face.

"but..." max stared at the quarter, sniffling, "...this ain't even a dollar.." he whispered to himself.

:::::

"damn, so you and this bitch got together?" iris spoke up, walking up to max and the cranky girl, who was standing next to the male.

chan just followed soundlessly behind iris, as well as the whole gang, which contained chip, sil, tortie and ness.

"i'm not a bitch." the bitch spoke up, eyeing iris up and down before doing the same to chandler.

"what's your name?" iris asked, obviously uninterested.

"shalisa." she answered.

iris stared at max, pursed her lips and clasped her hands together soundlessly.

"you really-" iris trailed off and gave an exaggerated sigh.

"you really cheated on this beautiful ass person-" iris said, motioning with her hands at chan, "with a shalisa?"

"wait what i didn't chea-" max started, but was interrupted by the shalisa.

"well excuse me-"

"nah, excuse me saliva, but this is between me and max. why are you even here if you're the hoe who broke them up?" iris asked, glaring.

" don't talk to shalisa like that bruh." max said, looking honestly not even bothered.

"watch me you cunt."

"or what are you gonna do, short ass?"

"you're shorter than me, you tyrannosaurus rex looking bitch ass."

max scoffed and pushed iris with his finger, making her stumble backwards.

"short." he stated.

"that's it, chan give me a chair." iris spoke as her and max had a intense staring contest.

"uh." chan said as he looked around and grabbed a chair nearby, placing it in front of iris.

iris stood on the chair, so she was about an inch taller than max now.

"so like, what you gonna do now?" iris said as max was looking up at the female.

"cause like, when i leave, you wanna keep on doin' this." iris said, doing random motions with her hands at max and shalisa.

"but when i come around, you don't wanna post up, so miley what's good?" iris said.

max only rolled his eyes at this shitlery, "i don't have time for this bullshit."

"did you just call me bullshit? first short, now bullshit." iris said, getting all defensive.

"what, no-"

"oh, so she's bullshit?" chan spoke up finally, getting defensive as well.

"if she's bullshit, then what am i, dora? and who's this bitch?" chan asked pointing at shalisa, "boots? who you gonna do next, swiper?"

"chan shut up, it's not about you." max stated.

"oh really, it isn't?" chan said, getting angry.

suddenly max pushed iris off the chair harshly, making iris basically fly across the globe and fall down to the ground behind her, sliding a bit as well.

"damn bitch, you ain't have to push me that hard, gave me scoliosis. jeez, got arthritis in my knees." iris groaned out and then looked up at chan, who was now standing on the chair in front of max.

"this is about me, you cheating ass, coconut headass, ashy elbow looking whale cum, roblox character looking ass bitch." chan said.

"go off sis!" iris yelled from her spot on the ground behind chan.

"chan, i never meant to hurt you." max spoke quietly, swallowing tightly.

"well you did." chan stated, "you cheated on me with a shalisa for months, max. that hurts. you could have gone for a bonquisha, but a shalisa, seriously?" he added.

"bro i didn't fucking cheat-"

"you so fucking did. how dare you go stalk ydris with this crispy kangaroo looking bitch here instead of me. and this has been happening for months. that shit hurts."

"istg chan-"

::::::

(y'all bitches probably thought it was something else, rite, siKE-)