Three

"Oh nOoo, it's Daisy." Chandler faked a terrified scream as he approached the females.

They were at a local park, walking around and enjoying the nice air. Chandler was walking around with Tortie, until they walked into Daisy, who appeared to be taking her nightly walks with Iris.

"If it isn't Julie- or should I say cHaNdLAr." Daisy snorted as she laughed quietly to herself, nudging Iris who was standing beside her. Meanwhile Iris cringed at Daisys unfunny joke and cleared her throat, signalling the laughing female to shut up.

"Wow, so funny." Chandler clapped, throwing in a small laugh as well, "Anyways, me and Tortles over here were thinking of like, inviting you to our Max fan club."

"Wtf what." Daisy raised her eyebrows and coughed awkwardly, "I'm like 100% sure that it's only you and Turtle in that fAn cLUb."

"I mean yeah, we're like the only ones who are big stans of Max." Julie spoke up, crossing his arms and glaring at Iris for no reason.

"Excuse m-"

"Pfff, and what do you guys do in your club? Sit in a circle and talk about your feelings?" Daisy joked, placing her hands on her hips.

"As a matter of fact, yes. Now c'mon, let's make a circle." Tortie said as she and Chandler starting getting into their sitting positions.

"What the fuck-"