chapter two

Taken

Chapter Two

I had awoken to two male voices. My eyes fluttered open. I was either in a very eloquent hotel room or an expensive looking apartment, I couldn't be sure. It was very spacious I was tied to one of the two king sized beds in the room. There was a sunken living room in the middle with two giant flat screen televisions, and two doors leading to a bathroom and closet I assumed. I moved my arms and legs to make sure everything was working properly. I wondered where I was and why I was taken here. I spotted the two guys that were talking.

One looked to be in his late teens or early twenties. He had pitch black hair and ocean colored eyes and he wore a white button up shirt and black faded jeans. I had to admit he was pretty attractive. The other guy was also handsome as well. He had dark brown hair and sea foam green eyes and wore a plain black tee that hugged his abs and light blue jeans.

'Stop checking out the guys that kidnapped you' my conscience accused. I shook my head and agreed. I had to find a way out of here. Pulled on the roles gently to see how badly I was tied. It was super tight, in fact I don't think I could get out of this. I frowned at he thought of being held against my will by two hot guys. I sighed louder than I suspected and both of there faces turned towards me. My eyes widened, crap. The black haired one walked to the side of my bed.

"My name is Alex and he's Oliver." He said staring at me, I looked at Oliver, he smiled at me and I returned it. What the hell am I doing? 'Ask questions!' my inner voice demanded.

"Why did you take me? Why am I here? Can I go home?" I asked suddenly full of questions.

"Slow your roll princess," Oliver joked,

"One question at a time."

" Now the reason we took you is because your father has taken something from our mother." Alex said, Oliver nodded. What? My dad a thief? No way.

"My dad isn't a thief." I said bluntly. Oliver chuckled darkly.

"Oh but he is. He is the biggest art thief in the entire world." He said. I shook my head stubbornly.

"No. My dad would never steal."

"Face it princess your dad has stolen every painting and sculpture he owns including 'The Persona' a painting our mother created before she died." Oliver yelled. My eyes watered, 'The Persona' was the latest addition to my dad's collection. Only our family new about this, well I thought so anyways. Alex sighed.

"Look princess-" he started,

"My name is Ashlyn." I said through clenched teeth.

"Okay, Ashlyn," Alex began,

"We are keeping you until we get our mothers painting back." Tears flowed freely from my eyes this time. I sobbed loudly as they untied my arms and legs.

"You can do whatever you want in here, but the door is locked so don't try and do anything stupid."Alex said while walking out of the bedroom door, Oliver followed suit and shut the door a loud click assured me that the door was indeed locked.

I just began to sob into my hands. But I didn't just cry for being kidnapped. I cried because the love of my life, Todd, broke up with me. I cried because I caught my dad cheating on my mom with his secretary. Lastly, I cried because it all happened in one whole day. I cried and cried until I fell asleep. 

Author's Note:

Sorry its so short! It was kind of a filler(: What did you think of Alex and Oliver hm? They are pretty hot if I do say so myself lol jk jk! If you want me to continue please vote or comment! Heck, become a fan if you want to(: Thanks so much for reading! More chapters are comin' soon!