Chapter Six

Chapter Six

"I cannot believe you're related to that douche!" I practically yelled. Alyssa clamped her hand over my mouth.

"Be quiet he might hear you!" I nodded as she let go, I leaned back onto the bed. Alyssa sighed and sat up about to leave.

"Don't leave me," I whispered. I was just too scared to be alone and what if she wasn't the one to come back in next time? What if it was Tyler? I cringed at the thought.

"Okay." She laid down next to me and closed her eyes, my eyes began to droop too until Tyler burst into the room.

"Get up!" He yelled grabbing me by my hair and yanking me upwards. I let out a cry of pain as he kept yanking on my hair.

"Ty stop it. She's tied to the bed." Alyssa said pointing to the bedpost, he made a grunt in response.

"Well, what are you waiting around for, a personal invitation? Untie her!" He ordered. After she untied me he dragged me out of my room and into one of the many giant spaces in the warehouse. There is so many men dressed in black suits all looking as if they're trained to kill. A white movie screen thing is held up by two black metal poles and there is a blue projector that is currently displaying the skype website. What were they planning to do? 

Tyler grabbed me roughly by the shoulders and pushed me down into a foldout white chair in the middle of the room; I then noticed a huge camera. It looked like the ones you'd see in the news studio. Tyler retied my hands and put a gag in my mouth after, he and the two twins put on ski masks and the two twins gripped matching pistols. My eyes widened, holy crap! Then the skype chat thing began to call someone.

"Ashlyn, thank goodness you called I-." It was my father. My eyes watered but I couldn't decided whether it was out of happiness or despair. He was smiling until he noticed I was tied up, I spit out the loosely tied gag and yelled.

"Daddy!" I cried. His face contorted in confusion.

"Where are you honey? What's going on?" He  began to ask. I wanted to answer but a cold metal gun was pressed into my temple, my father sucked in a breath and began to shout profanities.

"Do you know who I am?! I could kill you in a second if I wanted too! I could-I could-." My father was clearly pissed, Tyler chuckled in amusement, my father's threats didn't even faze him as he began to speak.

"Ah, Mr. Meyers," He said stepping by me. "As you can already see we have your daughter and it would be such a shame if I had shoot such a pretty face." He said touching my chin, I spit in his face. He clicked his tongue.

"Bad move princess," He said before slapping me hard, I bit my tongue to keep me from crying out in pain. My dad gasped and began to sob.

"Please stop! I'll give you anything, anything!" He begged, "Just give me my baby back." Tears from my eyes began to spill out and stain my white button up shirt.

"I want one billion dollars." He said plainly, my dad stopped sobbing and looked shocked.

"One b-billion dollars?! But that's so much money!" Tyler shrugged.

"Well, do you want your daughter to live or die?" He smirked. My dad looked at him in disgust.

"Fine, I will give you one billion dollars but I want my daughter returned home, unharmed." Tyler nodded.

"My associate will now give you some information on where we will be meeting up." Tyler said before untying me and leading me away from my father. I frowned and looked at Tyler, his mask was gone.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked in a small voice.

"Because I want money," he said simply, I shook his head. What a greedy bastard. He lead me to my room and shut the door. I was alone once again. I laid down on my bed and quickly fell asleep.

"Wake up Ash," Alyssa said. My eyes suddenly flew open and I sat up immediately. It was dark.

                "What is it Aly?" I asked groggily. She grabbed my arm and dragged me out of my room into a hallway. I could hear snores and soft breathing. What is going on?

                "Aly? What's going on?" I asked a second time, she finally turned towards me. "Okay, I'm getting you out of here, so your dad doesn't have to pay one billion dollars." WHAT? A big smile made its way onto my face. "So I'm returning you to Alex and Oliver." My smile vanished.

                "What!" I yelled angrily. She turned to me and shook her head and led me to the front door. I tried to fight my way out of her grasp but the girl has muscle. Why was she giving me back to Alex and Oliver? That makes no sense! Ugh! She opened the door to reveal the same damned black van the ensued my kidnapping, except inside was the smirking duo, Alex and Oliver. I rolled my eyes at them and turned to Aly.

                "Thanks so much Aly, you're an awesome friend!" I hugged her, "Will I ever see you again?" I asked curiously.

                "I don't know." She said hugging me back.

                "I don't mean to break up this love fest but uh, we gotta go." Oliver said looking at the dashboard clock, it was almost five in the morning. I let go of Aly and got in the van. Alex and Oliver looked at me and smiled.

                "You look like s-." Alex began, "Shut up." I said rolling my eyes. Oliver laughed.

                "Good to have you back Ash." He said sarcastically. I smiled and laid down on the big leather seats and closed my eyes. Sooner than expected, I fell asleep.

                Author's Note:

                                Sorry it took so long to get out! I just have so much c r a p to do! Bleh! It's frustrating! School's a beep and yeah, I'll upload soon though! Promise!

                VOTE COMMENT BECOME A FAN!!!!!

~Rachelxoxo