Chapter Three

I woke up to the smell of bacon and coffee. I opened my eyes and saw Oliver sitting on the couch watching Tv and Alex in the kitchen. I sat up and began walking towards a small hallway hoping to find a bathroom. Oliver looked up to me and smiled.

"Hey Ashlyn." he greeted. I looked at him and sighed.

"Where is the bathroom?" he pointed to the door that was to the right of me. I opened it and gasped. Wow! These guys must be rich! There was a large granite double sink, a jacuzzi tub and shower, and a rack with towels, soaps, and all kinds if good smelling stuff.

"Your clothes are in the dresser!" Alex called. I turned around to see a medium sized wicker dresser near the door. I shut the door and locked it, and opened the drawer. I grabbed a pair of lacy underwear and matching bra, 36B. How the hell did they know my bra size? I blushed slightly and opened up the second drawer that contained many shirts and picked a plain purple tank top, a black button up sweater, and I pulled out a pair of light blue skinny jeans from the last drawer. I looked into the mirror and gasped horrifyingly at my reflection.

My light brown eyes were now dark and bloodshot, my eyeliner was smudged making me look like a raccoon and my dirty blonde hair was tangled into a rats nest that rested on the top of my head. To make things even worse, I was still wearing my hideous school uniform. I dashed to the shower and turned it to the left making the water super hot. I stripped down and jumped in the shower. The water was super hot just the way I liked it. I grabbed a bottle of shampoo that laid on the bench by the shower and scrubbed my hair really well with it. It smelt like strawberries, I suddenly got really hungry. 'take a shower then eat.' my brain reasoned. I grabbed a loofa that rested by my feet and drenched it with a lavender smelling body wash and scrubbed my body with it. After I finished my shower I changed into my new clothes and looked in the mirror, my hair started to form long curls and I decided to leave it like that. My eyes were back to normal too.

I walked out of the bathroom to see a plate of eggs, bacon, and toast on top of the granite countertop with a small post-it note laying next to it.

Ashlyn,

We are going to be gone for the rest if the afternoon, we'll be back at nine.

-Oliver

I sighed happily, they were gone. I walked over to the food and took it to the living room area and switched on the tv not bothering to see what channel it was on. I concentrated on my food and ate hungrily. After I finished my food I heard a familiar voice resonating from the Tv, it was my dads.

"Ashlyn," his voice sounded from the tv. I looked up and saw my dads salt and peppery hair his face was tear stained. My heart stopped. My moms light blonde hair appeared next to him.

"Mom." I murmered.

"Baby please come home. I know what happened yesterday but that was a mistake hon." He sounded so sincere, so sorry. I had to believe him.

"I want to go home dad," I said running my hand down the glass of the tv.

"Sweetie, I know what happened too," my mom spoke. What? My mom knows? My eyes watered.

"Honey I forgave him already, shouldn't you to?" she reasoned, her voice cracked. Little does she know I already forgave him.

"I love you baby doll, just please come home to us." she said before walking away with my dad, hand in hand.

"I love you too mommy." I whispered as the tears finally spilled over.

The news quickly ended with the weatherman talking about how the weather would be in England. Wait.. Holy crap I'm in England?!

Author's Note

So what did you think? If you liked this chapter please click that awesome looking vote button(: and if you wanna please become a fan or comment! Thanks a bunch! And who do you like better? Alex? or Oliver hm? Oh and Im looking for a co-author ? So if your interested in helping me write this lovely little number here just send me a message about your ideas for the story(: Thank you guys so much!!!!

~Rachelxoxo