² The Death of The King

dedicated to Dee_Berry. I hope you love this!

Lee Seul was just 3 when she never saw her father again. She didn't saw her uncle too. Gon explained to her that their Uncle was evil, and he made father be gone.

Seul was on her bedroom all night with Court Lady Noh by her side because she had a bad feeling something would happen. Court Lady Noh finally agreed to accompany her after she begged her to.

Lee Gon was crowned as the third King of The Kingdom of Corea not soon after. He went to do his first duty as the new king: 26 days of mourning.

Gon held her hand as they bowed. Seul was too young to understand anything. Everything was hard to process. She just followed her brother wherever he went, and gave her support by holding his hand. It was no soon after that she realized that they were orphans, and their father died because of their uncle.

Seul kept strong for her brother.

In the last few days in their mourning, a little boy around the age of Seul stood in front of them and told them to eat the biscuit that he gave them. Seul didn't do anything and just waited for Gon to respond. Gon dismissed the boy and they continued their mourning.

It was break time as they were at the study.

Gon was writing science in the chalkboard while Seul was munching on her snack.

The boy they saw earlier came and was shocked by Gon's writing. Gon was annoyed by the boy who kept coming, while Seul was curious. It turns out that the boy was the son of their father's friend.

That night, the funeral process ended as they burnt their father's clothes.

Gon broke down crying, he missed their father. Seul hugged him, and he hugged her back as she cried also. Court Lady Noh comforted Gon and Seul, she cried also.

The boy that earlier came into their study came out of nowhere and suddenly also started crying with them.

The three stopped crying, and Gon went to take his toy sword and told the boy to stop crying.

The boy was told he was Gon's Unbreakable Sword. The boy misspelled the words, and made both Gon and Seul chuckle.

He then was introduced as Jo Yeong. Both Gon and Seul introduced themselves to Young. He thanked Gon for the sword.

Court Lady Noh's plan worked.

Jo Yeong was now Lee Gon's Unbreakable Sword.