The second year

[Still being narrated by San]

Our second year together. We were getting more comfortable with each other as a couple.

I miss your smile so much. I loved making you laugh.

I remember us having a game night. We were all having too much fun.

Your cute squeaky laugh was ringing through the room.

I loved watching you laugh, when you scrunched up your nose and your beautiful smile on  show.

I hope you can hear me. I really do.

I wish you could respond back. I'd love to hear you again.

I remember the dance studio was holding a showcase and you could choose to be in it.

You encouraged me to do it since you said I was good. I told you we both needed to.

That night I saw the sparkle when you got to perform.

You danced to dope by BTS. I remember hearing the music and you hitting every move.

You were perfect, never missed a beat.

All of our friends were there to cheer us on.

I was happy with you everywhere we went.

That road trip we took for our 2 year anniversary of being together.

We went and explored the mountains together.

We took so many pictures... You were my favorite picture. The sun behind you slowly setting made your smile even more beautiful.

How were you so perfect? You saw the good in everybody and brought out the best in me.

Everytime I talked myself down you brought me back up.

When you started doing live streams was fun.

You always asked me to join and it was the most fun.

When we would do a group live stream of our game nights with friends.

The time we all played monopoly until 2 Am.

We ordered pizza and Seonghwa won.

You got second and claimed he cheated.

We had endless laughter at you two arguing over the game.

They've come to see you so many times.

We miss you so much.

I want to watch your live streams, watch you dance and sing on stage again.

Ice cream dates became our thing that year.

Nothing is sweeter than you. I can still see when you got ice cream on your nose and would laugh.

When we all decided to dance as a group seemed to make you the happiest.

When we got tired at the studio and would lay on the floor holding each other close.

I know I'm just saying memories but I feel like you can still hear me.

In my mind, you're still here. You're sitting next to me and you're silently nodding your head to my words.

Do you remember when we wrote that song together?

You're still my star. When I see a shooting star or a bright star it's you.

You're the brightest star in my mind.

---------------------------------------------------
Sorry this is super short! I really wanted to update this book and had a little trouble but the next chapter will be longer I promise xx

Love y'all
Trick