Seeing You Again

BP is at the convince store where they first met BTS. They were just silently eating. Wearing really over size clothes made them look gloomy. They each know that BTS and them never had any relationship but they know that BTS know about their feelings.

"ughhh why is this happening to us?" Lisa frustratedly ask. As she look at her unnies waiting for an answer.

"yall we need to get used to it back at our old thingz" Jisoo the eldest said.

"BTS girls we are going to be having a photo shoot. And there would be other idols too" Jisoo explained trying to cheer the girls up even tho herself is sad.

"oh is that so? Let go now there's nothing to do here. I don't even know why we are here" Jennie said...

---------

" what?!" BLACKPINK said annoyed at tye same time.

"BTS, BLACKPINK Twice and Red Velvet" the girls said it again.

"yow I'm backing off" Said Rosé and take step back wards.

"same here" Lisa said.

"okay girls you'll see the other idols in an hour so get ready" Said a guy and the girls just sigh.

"great" Jennie said in a sarcastic tone

"let's go YG will scold us again" Jisoo said and the other three just sigh

------------

"Be ready in 5 minutes girls. "a guy said.

" hope this goes fast"The girls said.

"olay BLACKPINK you may now go you'll be seeing the other idols" The girl said. Still the same girl

"hi we're BLACKPINK" Lisa said amd smiled awkwardly when they saw RV clinging on BTS.

BLACKPINK sat down next to Twice.

"unnies you look good" Tzuyu greeted them.

"awww sweet of you" Jisoo said

"thankyou Tzuyy" Rosé said.

"yall look good too" Lisa said.

Jennie just smiled because she knows harsh words will come out of her mouth seeing Taehyung and Joy together.

"okay BLACKPINK your up!" the camera man said.

"olay so the set up is that yall are physically hurt. That's why you have thatake up on. But still look pretty girls" The girl said hyping up the girls.

Yess Jisoo

Power sooya

Nice shot

Fierce Jennie

Looking good!

Look at the camera

Rosé gave me your killing gaze

Look a but sad chae

Nice one

Look a bit on the side

Lisss you looking good

Nice shot

The girls are done taking shot. Twice were hyping them up. Twice is a friend of them and of course they know whats going on

"uhm we're done right? So can we go now?" Jennie impatiently ask. Jisoo elbow her.

"uhm how about lets eat first with the others?" YG said.

"that's a good idea" BigHit said.

"okay girls change first" YG said.