Breakfast With BTS

BLACKPINK is again used that BTS is no longer friends with them. They also stop talking to Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon.

They are still hurting because of a little fight it became big.

After a month BP is still hurting but they just accept the fact that BTS and RV are together.

"hey girls what do you want to eat?" Jisoo ask. They are currently at a very expensive café shop it was morning like 7 in the morning.

"ramen" The girls emotionlessly said. They are tired because of having a photo shoot last night.

"okay I'll take 4 of everything I said alright. Pancake, bacon and egg, bowl of fruits, fried rice, chicken and milk and also 4 different juice thanks" Jisoo said giving back the menu. The girls look at tgem with a 'seriously?'

"is that Ramen what you call?" Jennie ask as she laid on Lisa's Shoulder.

"you need to eat a lot idiots... Anyways you eat ramen every morning. It's not healthy for you" Jisoo said scolding at them.

"fin fine fine unnie chill" Rosé said and laid her back on the soft couch next to Jisoo.

" we're going on vacation right?" Lisa asks and the three nodded.

After that the food came and they started eating.

In tye middle of their eating 12 people came. It took their attention.

"look baby it's BLACKPINK!" A girl scream and the four look at each other then look at the girl. It was Wendy who is clinging on to Suga. Suga was about to explode because of her being too noisy.

The BTS look at BLACKPINK who is looking at them coldly. After a few minutes of staring at each other. BLACKPINK went back to eating

"let's go seat next to them" Irene said and pull Jin to BP's table so as thw other.

"hi uhm may we seat here?" Irene ask.

Jennie just continue to eat. Rosé just ignore it. Lisa just look at Jennie and Jisoo realize that her members will not answer amd of course Jisoo being a nice girls.

"uh sure" She said amd and fake smile and just continue to eat.

It was awkward. When I say awkward. Awkward.

BTS and RV order their food and ate.

"so how are you girls doin?" RM ask them with a huge smile on his face.

"doing... Good" Jennie said and just smiled awkwardly

It was awkward because of RV clinging in BTS. Yeri hugging Jungkook's arms. Joy who is feeding Taehyung like he was a child. Irene who's arm around Jin. Wendy who is treating Suga like a baby. And Seulgi who was hugging Jimin.

The sight made BP hurt. But they didn't show it. Tehy cover it up with their cold look

Even J-hope doesn't know how to lighten up the mood.

"sooo..." Hoseok stop and look at them all.

"sorry but we'll get going we have some meetings to do and also to not disturb your sweet morning" Rosé said with her fake smile amd rolled her eyes amd pull the girls out. because she know anytime Jennie will explode and because of the awkward atmosphere