Happy To Meet You Again Pt. 1

BP's outfit

"girls they said they're going to pick us up" Said Jisoo and the girls nodded with a huge smile on their face

"what do yall think?" said Jennie and spin around so that they can see her whole outfit

"Taegyung oppa will be angry seeing you wearimg that top" Lisa commented and she laugh with Rosé.

"yah! It's cute... You're wearing it too! " she said.

"at least she have tube on" Rosé protest and she again laugh with Lisa. Jennie just pouted in defeat.

Then tgey heard the door bell rang they exchanged looks before Jisoo decided to open the door

(BTW I decided to change the time so the time is 7pm)

As she open the door she saw Jin in front. Ji quickly hug Jisoo and Jisoo hug back.

"don't lovey dovey in front of us let's go" Jennie said passing by them. Rosé and Lisa laugh again because of their unnie is jealous.

"T-taehyung oppa sorry... for Jennie she's... just jealous" Rosé said between her laugh. Amd she received a glare from Jennie.

She was about to attack the maknae but a back hug stop her.  She look at who it was. It was Taehyung. She smile sweetly whe. She realized it was Taehyung.

(this story might be more on Jirose and Liskook because when I read this kind of stories its always about Jinsoo and Taennie I mean I'm not complaining but maknae needs attention I love all of them equally just need attention for maknaes.)

Then they went inside the van.

They were laughing and all. Tgen Rosé felt a sneaky hand wrapping around her weist. She flinch a but and it made Jimin chuckles.

"yah!" Rosé said and hit Jimin playfully and it made Jimin smiled widely because of her cuteness.

"kook do you have your phone?" Lisa whisper in Jungkook's ears. And he nodded.

"can i borrow it I'll take a picture of Unnie they look cute look" Lisa said with a cute pout on her face and Jungkook chuckles amd gave her phone to Lisa.

Lisa took a phot but she didn't notice it has flash on. It made her eyes wide and put down the phone as quick as possible and look away innocently.

The others just laughing. So as Jungkook.

"yah Lisa-yah aish" Rosé said with a pissed voice.

"you got cought Lalis" Jennie tease amd it made her pout.

"yah kook you didn't tell that the flash is on" Lisa said with a cute face on.

"sorrt" Jungkook said and laid Lisa down on his shoulder.

The girls know they didn't have any relationship with the boys but... They k ow to each other they like each other