new year party

Only 3 hours were left, you and your friends were having a party at Niall's house*
This was the best year ever you thought in your mind as you took a glance towards the watch... 3 hours to go more, isn't it werid as you thought in your mind, that this was the last hours of 2018.... Well it never bothered to you as you were a free minded person.

Nialll was your best friend ever since the 8 grade.... Till today just a friend. Niall's father Mr.Bobby horan was a famous person. So Niall always used to search for those friends who are not behind of money, that is he wanted real friends, cause now a days friends are like they only stay with you only when you have money in your pocket, but when it's gone they are also gone forever. As Niall was searching for good long lasting friends, he met you, maybe he saw something in you that made his heart out for you. Till today he never told you.
You're a young lady, and is always search for a new adventure. You have been to many places till your 7th grade, but after that you had settled here in Ireland. You had made a lots of friends till your journey till Ireland, but you never met a friend like Niall. He was kinda different one, he was different from everyone else. You didn't knew why your heart beated everytime when you see him, maybe it's just a coincidence.
Tonight Niall saw you alone standing in one corner, So he thought of going and talk to you.
When you saw him coming towards you, you don't know why your heart started to beat again, you turned around as at this moment you didn't wanted to talk to him. But at the same time you thought that he would fell bad if you dont talk to him, so you turned around reflexly and you didnt knew that he had already came so near to you that when you turned back towards him, and both were so close that you could have kissed any second.
Could this night get any wierd, you thought in your mind as you were still standing face to face with Niall and only 1inch gap between you both, and both of you looking at each others shining eyes.

Hey, Niall said to you. As he didn't knew what to say at that moment. Hi, you replied to him, as your heart was still beating... And this time is was beating very very fast.... Air flushed through your, and your cheeks turned red.
Suddenly you both realized that everyone was staring at you both, so you both went away little away... Giving an reliefing look to each other. It's okay guys, it was just an.. Umm...ancident nothing much to worry... Haha yeah, Niall said as he don't wanted create a scene.
Everyone there were highly interested and curious that you both would kiss but seeing the further situation they all went back to their own work.
When everyone was gone, Niall turned back to you ..... Your heart started to beat again. Sorry for that I didn't see it coming, Niall apologize, as he was constantly playing with his blonde hair. It's... Okay I also don't saw it you said by blushing your cheeks full red.
Awkward silence.... Nobody spoke, few more mins passes by but still that same awkward silence.

[CUS]*adulttrated parts*

You were getting uncomfortable, not form Niall but there was something else too, so you took excuse from, Niall went upstairs to use his washroom.
And down here Niall though that because of him, you went away...... He was cursing himself when his phone rang it was you, when he picked it up you had a dull voice. Niall asked you what had happened.... At first you were hesitating to tell, but you know that right now in this situation you can only trust Niall and not anyone else.
So here was your problem :- Your bra's upper portion had broken due to that jerk down, and you didn't knew what to do it. Niall was at first shocked that you have asked him for a help... Which is a quite a girlish thing, but Niall also knew that you trusted him very much. But also a bra [IMG=N5M]
So further he asked you whether you are afraid of removing your bra or if there is something else.
You :- No stupid I'm a brave girl I can remove it, but where will I keep it?
You :- Well I you keep it near the drawer as k have no use of it I'll throw it after the party.
You :- Hey no, I can't let it go, it costed me a lots of bucks to buy this special bra it's very costly I can't just let it go.
Niall :- Haha okay so just keep it there I'll bring it to your home tommorow okay?
You :- (he was acting as protective boyfriend, you thought in your mind) okay!! Niall..... Thanks you so much, love you.
By saying this you hanged up the phone.
Niall :- (blushing in his mind) did she really mean it!!? (he didn't knew)