The locker room

*The day of college*
You and your friend are in the college and you have a big crush on Niall and your friend have a huge crush on Harry , So one day what happens ,you and your friend are going towards your locker cause you both have to take books for your next lectures, and at that time you both were continuously taking about Niall and Harry that how cute and hot they are and when you both open your lockers you both find both of them like this .

But the only problem was that , that Niall was in your friends locker and Harry was in yours. You both looked at each other and gave a disgusting look , cause you love Niall and your friend loves Harry , but here they are in opposite lockers .

Okay you said to urself and your friend that you can still have the chance to meet Niall
Harry : Hey beautiful don't you mind if we stay here (whispers to you)
Niall : Yeah, cause the whole media is behind us (whispers to your friend)
Okay I am calm,  totally calm you say to urself as you can't realize that the famous one direction singer Niall and Harry are standing in front of you .
Yeah but they are in lockers ,
You both closed the door as the media comes from the behind searching for both of them .

Niall : uff at last they are gone
Harry : Ya right
Niall : So girls you did so much for us would you like to a date with us
Me and you (points towards your friend)
Harry : And me and you (points towards you)
You both : ...............

Niall : uff at last they are gone Harry : Ya right Niall : So girls you did so much for us would you like to a date with us Me and you (points towards your friend) Harry : And me and you (points towards you) You both :