r e v e a l

"Sunbae, sunbae! Are you alright?"

About five, screaming at him to ask if he was okay as they gazed at his bent figure with panic, worry lacing their voices. Jaehyuk swallowed the cackle that tried to push itself put of his mouth, assuring them as he shaped his lips up into a charlatan's smile.

"I'm fine," he said, truthful yet sounding spurious. "Just a got a little headache. Don't worry, okay?"

Yedam frowned, "No, you're not. You've been feeling unwell since earlier."

Jaehyuk eyed him with kind orbs born of deceit. "I'm really alright, Yedam. No need to be so worried," he said.

"But, sunbae," the other interposed. "I think you should just head home."

"No need. Let's continue with studying."

"No, that's enough. We can manage on our own. I'll call for someone to send you home, okay?"

The human of unbelonging soul once again shook his head, a saccharine grin painted on his face— he wore the mask of a sick human's pretend as their worries licked his skin like a cat's tongue touched cold milk, and he lead them to the path where they would fall for his hoax.

Yedam was fun to be around until he started worrying; a tiring situation was it to be the recipient of his such notions.

He soon took bricks and began to work up his tower of lies as mere seconds ticked by, and he prepared to spout the nonsense that assembled the tower and would soon be used as the evergreen vines that would shroud and twist their minds fool these witless humans again.

He halted, however, when a feather-light voice bellowed towards them.

"No need. I'll send him home myself."

Asahi stood by their table, ghastly as he so suddenly appeared with bilious skin and of queer pitch black orbs, gazing onto the supposedly sick male with apathetic eyes. Jaehyuk nearly grinned at the sight of those, cold, indurated eyes that amused him copiously.

"Asahi," he greeted. "Why are you here?"

The halfling was insouciant as he wasted not a beat.

"To take you home."

Jaehyuk chuckled, baffling the concerned students as he stood without much suasion from the other, gingerly slipping the strap of his harwick briefcase onto his shoulder as the smile beloved to the ladies was granted to Asahi with ease. Bewildering as it was Asahi made naught of a response, indifferent as he ambled towards the popular man and pilfered the bag out of Jaehyuk's hold.

He slung it over his own as though it were a wont, and Jaehyuk's amusement hid under his spontaneity of wrapping an arm around the other's shoulders.

Yedam viewed them with innocent confusion as Jaehyuk grinned with half-truth, perceived by all but Asahi as a glad expression .

The well-nigh thousand year enemies strode past everyone, stuck close to each other in a friendly appearance, deceiving all as Asahi tried not punch the infuriating grin out of Jaehyuk's face and the latter buried sharp nails onto his skin.

Not until they reach a discreet alley that Jaehyuk was forced against a frigid wall, a knowing smirk on his lips as he gazed down at the man that sunk his teeth on his newly recovered neck with contumelious eyes.

Asahi bit onto flesh with fangs much sharper than before, nearing to develop a tusk that would soon resemble a true vampire's. He was nearing the end of the equinox, and it was hell that he suffered as his thirst for blood grew more feral than before. It was that which caused his mouth to do more than what it should, and his hands to traipse about Jaehyuk's body like a traveler in a new land and yet, Jaehyuk didn't— did not care as Asahi tarnished his pristine skin with red roses of lust, did not push him away as he shivered at the cold touch.

A halfling's lust— caused by the nearing of their transformation, burning up the sensitivity of theirs — was something out of control for anyone. It was unlike a beast's heat, it was not wild; it was the gentlest of all lust yet more sensual and feeling than any other's. It was not satiated with intercourse, but with the response of a human, or rather, human's blood.

With a halfling's sultry touch a human's body would succumb completely, and thus their blood would be extracted with the littlest effort.

Jaehyuk was no different. His legs remained standing with the assistance of Asahi's arm on his waist, but that was all that was left in his will. His body responded to Asahi's touch, to his kisses and to his treacherous fangs, and his mind could not dare hate the way the the other soiled his undefiled form. He could not even dare think of the consequences that would spring from their being seen— in fact, he did not even think that they would be found. All he could attend to was to feel every single frost that nipped at his skin, and to watch as Asahi gazed up at him with orbs of his favorite color; slowly enshrouding his fingers with his mouth, wrapping his tongue around the slender digits and letting his fangs prod the sensitive skin as if mocking his lack of power to resist.

Even then, as he was dominated Jaehyuk's mind was filled with a thought that no human would have had towards a halfling in lust— he managed to release a scornful smile, promising Asahi not with words, but his eyes.

I'm going to do this to you, too.

He yelped as Asahi bit his finger as if punishing him for such insolent thoughts, but he yielded not and instead spoke with his eyes once again.

Soon.