The KotLC Mansion

Please tell me if I have any grammatical mistakes.

Sophie and Annabeth will be my main POVs

-random child

Sophie POV

After ten minutes looking at the front of the house, I was good to get up. Those ten minutes were kinda boring. But anyways, we walked up to the front door. Woah. It was as elven as it could be  without seeming weird to humans. So no to the glittering crystal part. *sad face*. But the house was still beautiful. It had shiny hardwood floors and in the living room their was a huge, fluffy, navy rug. The TV was enormous, a 60" flatscreen that I spent 20 minutes teaching everyone to use. Fun. *note sarcasm*. There was a huge white sofa, and a big coffee table that's wood matched the floor.

The kitchen had a huge fridge stocked with elven food, and Edaline promised to give us sweets whenever we ran out. The table was big enough for all of us, and the island had chocolate fountain looking water fountain for youth water.

The second floor was a training room for abilities. Linh had a small pool. Tam had shadows from a small table. Wylie had a big window that was flooded with sunlight, and must have been enchanted. Fitz and I just had two chairs. I also had a computer that only worked for Google translate, I could mimick the voice and practice understanding the languages, even though I didn't need it. Biana used a window like Wylie's to practice vanishing, as well as whatever it was that made her vanish completely. Stina and Keefe had each other plus some books. Dex had a small work bench. Marella had a fire extinguisher and a fire proof area next to Linh for safety. The enterence to the room had dna panels, thankfully we each got our own or I would never go in, for all of us.

The third floor had bedrooms. Girls on the left, boys on the right.

We all stepped into our rooms at the same time. Most people would think there would be some gasping, but our rooms here were smaller than our normal rooms. My old room took up the whole third floor in Havenfield.

Also, we just came from the awesome training room.

My room was like a mini version of my old room, with flowers in the carpet, and a huge bed. We all had our own bathrooms, and Edaline must have told the council what I have because again, it was like a squished version of my normal bathroom.

We went to the fourth floor and saw it was bedrooms for our bodyguards. I had forgotten they were here, they were so quite. Sandor does that sometimes, and he always laughs when I jump.

The fifth floor was a girls room and a boys room, also with dna so each gender could only go into their respective room.

The girls room was Biana's heaven on one side, and foosball, beanbag chairs, books and a TV on the other. I spent another 10 minutes reminding them how to use a TV.

We went downstairs to the first floor for lunch, realizing it was already 2:30. We has some blue soupy stuff that tasted like BLTs.

When we finished lunch, it was 3:00 and some other teenagers were coming from school, I assumed with backpacks, and went into our neighboring mansion. We went outside to explore the backyard, deciding to introduce ourselves later.

Wow wow wow wow wow. There was a zip line, two grills, three picnic benches, and a huge pool with water slides and diving boards. There was even a hot tub! (I had to explain what that was). But behind that,there was a huge field like a mini park, with trees and a river! It was perfect for Base Quest!

I may have squealed.

But in my defense, I wasn't' this the only one.

We walked back inside, and I saw another door, leading down some stairs.

"Guys! There's a basement!"

Downstairs their was a movie room with massage chairs, reclining chairs and beanbag chairs. The TV here was 72", even bigger than the one upstairs!

There was also a game room, with arcade games, skeeball, foosball, air hockey, ping pong and pool. There was also a mini snack bar with a popcorn machine and soda, as well as human candy which I missed so much. Again, I explained what all the food was, and got Dex addicted to skittles. Keefe on coke wasn't much better.

We went outside, and walked across the street to the neighbors.

DING DONG, rang the doorbell. The house was weird, it was kind of Greek.